Your Favourite Kkusum Hunk

Poll

Who do you think is the hottest hunks in Kkusum at the moment?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
aaliyah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I know some of the names like harry and acp you will find amusing..but you never know some1 might just find them attractive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know i dont watch this show..but I think kshitij has personality like samir soni whom i like the most..so i voted for kshitij
pmahesh thumbnail

I think garv is nice looking though his character is shaping out as ridiculous.

TiN24 thumbnail
Oh come on guys................somebody please vote for the ACP SAAB!!!!! Come on guys............please..............please.............you know he's better looking than anyone on the show. I mean.......who else do you know that has a nose that size and has wrinkles in it everytime he gets upset?????????????? 😉
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys how come Garv landed up in Abhays house for karwa

chauth if he did not care for Kumud. And Kshitij looked happy

when he saw both of them together

TiN24 thumbnail

Ksh*tig is a good guy. He has always wanted garv and kumud happy becuase it is/was because of him that they got together right?. I think that he may feel a little guilty because he put kumud's future in garv's hand......but garv turned out to be a jackass......so now that they are slowly working things out.....or at least aknowledge the presense of one another.........ksh*tig feels happy and they are begining to get close again. I don't know.......that's what I think!

By the way..........where's kali? If garv is back.......then where is she? I hope she's on the streets begging for money and has no place to go becuase garv came to his senses and kicked her out so that he can go to kumud.............but I'm most likely wrong.

*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

Oh come on guys................somebody please vote for the ACP SAAB!!!!! Come on guys............please..............please.............you know he's better looking than anyone on the show. I mean.......who else do you know that has a nose that size and has wrinkles in it everytime he gets upset?????????????? 😉

😆😆😆 Tin!!!! I already voted for Kshitij and then i saw your message!! Definitely should've voted for ACP Saab!!

TiN24 thumbnail

Hahahahahahaha........THANKS ANJALI! Appreciate it alot! I guaran-damn-tee that you've made the right choice!👍🏞

And I'm also pretty sure that ACP Saab will also be happy to see this. You gotta admit.......he's one of a kind!!!!😆😉

I don't know about you guys..........but I'm having a major problem here. I find it sooooooo hard to decide who to vote for. Its a toss between Sohan............or ACP Saab.....what a tough race!!!😕

smilingstar3 thumbnail

ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģI voted for Kshitij

all the way

I love his character I always did since the beginning!

He rocks in everyway!!!âĪïļ

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I voted for Garv because I really like him. He is tall and good-looking. There is something striking about his personality that attracts me to him. ðŸ˜ģ For instance, he is not a goody-two-shoes like Kshtij and he is not as evil as Nakul.