Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
the trp has dropped down to 0.5Ouch! all the shows trp dropped, could be because of cricket season! trp of bhbk and hjnh are also 0.5 and 0.6 respectively!

Edited by mandygill - 09 October 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishAnam Alichitra_raoArhainAshishShanUlasRoze12-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Jeez 0.5??? Now that is TOO LOW! :(
Cricket season had better pass soon!

Even though I'm no fan of this show but I am a huge AK addict and would miss him terribly if this show was taken off air!

TFS Mandy dear! Though when I see the Trps of other shows of Sony it made me so happy... I'm still really angry at them for not giving DEK a second chance so I really liked seeing a downward trend in the Trps of its other shows! Big smile... serves them right.

Edited by mahi0809 - 09 October 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manvAnam AliInkpen4877mandygillchitra_raoArhainAshishRoze12-RK_Ki_Biwi-

bluebell12

Groupbie

bluebell12

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Need eyelocks from Mansi and Anoop ASAP!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillArhainAshish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Even though I'm no fan of this show but I am a huge AK addict and would miss him terribly if this show was taken off air!

TFS Mandy dear! Though when I see the Trps of other shows of Sony it made me so happy... I'm still really angry at them for not giving DEK a second chance so I really liked seeing a downward trend in the Trps of its other shows! Big smile... serves them right.

very well said mahiSmile! sony broke our hearts by ending dek..indeed serves them right! hamari bad dua unke channel ke saath hai! i was deeply heart broken by hearing the news of dek ending and then priyash break up..it was like something had died inside me..never got so much attached to a show or any real life couple! but this was different..everyday i used to look forward to any priyash news and episode of dek..unfortunately everything ended abruptly leaving us all heartbrokenOuch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manvAnam AliArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
OMGGG M SCAREDDD..
I hopee it dosent enddd

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
The CVS continue to fail to deliver!They are deliberately stretching the Mother Resenting her Son Track for too long and absence of romantic interludes between the lead couples

Edited by Surish - 10 October 2012 at 2:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Evil, evil Mahi, I tell you.LOL (Blue line) ME TOO Mahi.Wink

Edited by Vasishtha - 10 October 2012 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

very well said mahiSmile! sony broke our hearts by ending dek..indeed serves them right! hamari bad dua unke channel ke saath hai! i was deeply heart broken by hearing the news of dek ending and then priyash break up..it was like something had died inside me..never got so much attached to a show or any real life couple! but this was different..everyday i used to look forward to any priyash news and episode of dek..unfortunately everything ended abruptly leaving us all heartbrokenOuch!

Same pinch Mandy!... Even post 2 months after DEK's abrupt end I still haven't recovered and catch myself watching ManVeer vids and seeing old DEK episodesSmile... the world is so unjust I tell you, that show BHBK with Trps in 0.3- 0.6 range got an extension while our show which had better Trps than that got the cold shoulder without any consideration... Sony's reaping what it has sowed!... still hate the channel a lot and miss DEK every single day!Ouch

I'm never gonna get attached to a show like that ever again!.Felt like I gave my heart and soul to it in my own way... And The pain of losing it is still fresh!Angry

Edited by mahi0809 - 10 October 2012 at 5:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.