Fan Fictions

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 19

Carabelli5

IF-Dazzler

Carabelli5

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Guys in my defense I was forced to write this! And I am now assured that I am not destined to ever write an OS, as someone will force me to write a second part or wrost turn it into an SSLOL.

Note for SanjanaHeart  -this is for you Baby! I was really not sure what to write as I had not planned out a second part to this. So I just sat down and wrote whatever came to mind. Hope you like it and if you dont Well, DEAL WITH ITROFL !

Just Another Crush- Part 2

"What if they don't like me? What if they think I am too Jhalli?

"In that case I am going to have to dump you Khushi?" said Arnav sternly trying to control his laughter.

"Shut up Arnav and help me put on this Sari?" she said in her half dressed state

Arnav got up from the bed and started towards Khushi who was standing in front of the dressing table.   A naughty smile crept on his face looking at the utterly confused and disheveled girl in front of him.  Grabbing her pallu he slowly started walking towards her.

Khushi who was paying absolutely no attention to Arnav was totally taken y shock when she felt Arnav's hand snake around her waist.

"Arnav!!!" she tried feebly to free herself but found herself crashing hard against his rock chest.

"Don't you want my help?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah! I need help getting dressed not undressing'"

She was cut off by Arnav who put his hands on her lips and turned Khushi's back towards him such that they were both now facing the mirror. He placed the pallu in his hand over Khushi's head.

"Perfect" he said placing a kiss over her shoulder.

A tear rolled down Khushi's cheek and she turned to face Arnav.

"Will your parents like me Arnav" she pleaded with her eyes

"I promise! My mother always wanted a typical drama serial sari wearing bahu" said Arnav causing Khushi to smile and bury her head into his chest.

With a few hours remaining before her flight landed Khushi's anxiety began to spike.  Arnav had gone to Canada a week ahead to break the news to his parents and his family. Today Khushi was finally going to meet his family and see Arnav after an entire week. They had never been away from each other for long.

When Khushi exited the airport Arnav was waiting for her looking as handsome as usual. As soon as his eyes fell on Khushi he ran to take her into a tight embrace.  He buried his head into her hair and drank in her floral scent he had missed for a week.

"I missed you so much Khush"

He brought her face to his and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I missed you too" she said as he lowered his head to receive her kiss.

As Arnav pulled into the drive he saw Khushi's expressions changing and he smiled to himself seeing her nervousness.

"Khushi they don't bite"

"Eh!" replied Khushi absentmindedly as Arnav opened the door for her.

However what Khushi saw next absolutely blew her mind.

"YOU LIVE HERE?"

"Em yes!" replied Arnav seeing Khushi's dazzled expression.

"This giant mansion is your house?"

"Yes Khushi! This is our house!"

"Our?"

"Yep! This is our wedding gift!"

But before Khushi could continue further Arnav grabbed her wrist and started towards the house.

At the door stood the entire family and as soon as they saw Khushi they all jumped at her.

Khushi met the entire family and then finally came Arnav's parents.

Arnav's mom came forward and took Khushi into a tight embrace and she handed her red box.

"This is for you Khushi"

"Khushi opened the box to look at two most beautiful bangles inside. Khushi eyes began to moist but her tears were wiped by her mother in law. Then she met Arnav's dad and as soon as she saw him Khushi figured where Arnav had acquired his looks from.  The entire family incredibly loved. After meeting the entire family Arnav took Khushi to her room.

Khushi now finally alone with Arnav hugged him tightly and began weeping like a child. The sudden outburst startled Arnav.

"Khushi?" Arnav said with a sudden panic in his voice.

"I am sorry Arnav" said Khushi wiping her tears and composing herself.
"You know today for the first time I have realized what a family is, and how it feels to be with family. I was brought up in an orphanage and I have never felt this kind of love. Till now my life was incomplete but today I found my family."

Arnav smiled seeing the joy in Khushi's eyes.

"Is this all even real Arnav?"

"Khushi I promise I will always be right here. This is our family. " he said assuringly

And Khushi lost herself in the pool of his hazel eyes that promised him a new beginning, and a life full of happiness and love. She was finally free of all her anxieties and fear for today she realized as long as she had his love she had everything.  

Love
Belli

Edited by Carabelli5 - 12 October 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 146 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_drophoneyboney1rachealPoorvaArorakk10ksgsrkchilliesarjuhi_143lovedreamshhqvBlozamnaj84Potatoefreakdanisharamasawm-divii-locaReachme.jalmrignwater5050sham24linetejanetdennis-Shalu-pinderddzarlish18MSgayatrinanz_2211the_breezeanisa79jshreya16craziefanhari93agshilpasaad2604Arshi2gthr4evraishwarya_roxTRND86pancksanakadeviMidnightReaderarshifansangkiddy-kavyasimransmilyHabfaRimo22WaterIcebarunxoxotmowlaPutijaChalhovinajnarPrInCeSs_dIVamanduvidya.sanjayAngelMcQueenRemovedmizzraksha712arnavbarunannab-Siaa-arushi05SharaaAneesahJabeenSAM32Reader_HobbyCrazy_1001avantika_2012MissAsianRareAngelganaluvsarshiArshi1195princessaaliyanazibahachu_arshiJaan_ArshiDalmuthuyaVasantiLadmissmkbhadraprasadkinjalcp87dolly477arshifan2012tanviashar1988Charmz_58N0306Adorable.SARUNarhilover55ArShiDelenaAparamegha-Manal.A-happybrardevishreeongongongIPKKNDkaur92magss24Hopedeeps07cutiepreetSia89Mahi1219desisweetheart9melonierocking meenuashred12mrk-1rupzloveuViji79meniranjana00caskerlazybluesroops82rini_katnewmoon2011zafiHot.Pink.Heels-Sunset-Amti4ukritashphillips_2909JerryTheMousedaisydee425-BarunSanz-deeswarnaGAURI29Titaliya_APpavi1bewakoofLadkiBewakoofOmorabotisoharaRiima_Azraa-ElmoFuj-GayuArnavclarissajohnAkorshi-Xpress-drunkiiebabeJyo.Arshi.IPKSunshine Girlmishti_17dumasdobrevagasmsIsleOfCaprichavvi16CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Just Another Crush- Part 2 Pg 11 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
simply brilliant/loved it[

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

shivi.10rocks

IF-Rockerz

shivi.10rocks

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
awesum update