Judges Interrupting (Page 2)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I just feel like it could distract the contestant from performing their best.
actually the girl who sang Sajda..got distracted from judges and then she came backLOL

I don't blame her! I would probably just stop singing and politely say, "Excuse me, you're talking is throwing me off" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
..you know what...these judges just want it to be different...so many song shows running in various channels...apni toh trp badana hein...they want everything lok out of the ordinary..otherwise words like..'sur dekho', aaram se gao',be relaxed,so many such words...arrey let the singer start singing...after all this they talk with each other,sing with the singer...it's funny.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabari

..you know what...these judges just want it to be different...so many song shows running in various channels...apni toh trp badana hein...they want everything lok out of the ordinary..otherwise words like..'sur dekho', aaram se gao',be relaxed,so many such words...arrey let the singer start singing...after all this they talk with each other,sing with the singer...it's funny.

Well, yes, you do have a good point. It does bring good TRPs. I know one of my dadis really loves that the judges coming and singing with the contestant. I don't mind them singing at the end, but in between the performance talking and singing at random can and does throw off their performance. My cousin also commented on the same thing: Why do they keep talking? Confused 

I do think it's okay for them to say "sur check karo" and "relax ho kar gao". I would feel more encouraged as a contestant if the judges told me that. Even here, reality show judges tell them to relax before singing. They have even offered some of them water or to come back and sing later. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index