Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I don't know what you guys think, but I really find it irritating when the contestants are audition, and all of a sudden one of the judges starts to sing with them or speaks in between their performance. I know they judge might be enjoying the performance, but I don't think it's right of them to interrupt their audition and take over their performance. It's rude.

I know this is an old habit on the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa stage, but I find it so rude. Let the contestant perform and have their moment. They can sing afterwards with them or something, but let the contestant have some warning that the judge is going to sing with them. I know if I were audition, and all of a sudden someone else started singing their own thing with me, it would throw me off. 

Sorry, I didn't mean to go on a soapbox here, but I couldn't help but post this!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenJasTorontosamrudhi.rshabariDiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Judges Interrupting" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
They can get rather annoying with their interruptions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabariJasTorontotulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I just feel like it could distract the contestant from performing their best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabariJasTorontoDiamondLife

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that these judges have bad attitude. They start discussions while a singer is performing. I have noticed that some of the singers roll their eyes and look at them. If the judges need to communicate they can simply use pen and paper. Lets hope that they will stop this nonsense in episodes to come.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Yes!! I find it rude too that they start talking during their performances too. 

Actually, you don't see judges doing things like that in USA musical reality shows. They occasionally might sing or dance with a contestant, but after they audition. Also, they do not speak until they are finished or after they cut their audition off. I'm not trying to compare, but this is something I like better about the musical reality shows here.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
yup..its not good..to interrupt 

i am fine with sajid and Shankar.

Wajid ..sometimes does weird things in between. esp he speaks rough words last season..

Mr. Ram ..i have to see..no idea.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I just feel like it could distract the contestant from performing their best.
actually the girl who sang Sajda..got distracted from judges and then she came backLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

yup..its not good..to interrupt 

i am fine with sajid and Shankar.

Wajid ..sometimes does weird things in between. esp he speaks rough words last season..

Mr. Ram ..i have to see..no idea.

Rahul Ram is okay, but I have seen even Shankar talking through people's performances and randomly singing. Sajid-Wajid usually talk and randomly sing too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabariDiamondLife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.