Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sanjana_cool

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
since none of u r writing on virika so i have decided to write something on them.

the story will be similar to twilight,where viren will play the role of edward cullen and jeevika as bella.
dr.manan will play jacob black.virman will also feature.

the incidents will be different.only the concept is same.rest of characters will be introduced along with the story.
guyzzz plz comment.
your comments r necessary for certain motivation.
criticism are most welcome.
plz give your feedbacks!!!!!!

index

part1 -page1
part2-page2

Edited by sanjana_cool - 11 October 2012 at 4:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel4luvsweetdollashitapinky.paddajia123sagar-Latty--Deeps--Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TWILIGHT SAGA part2 updated" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
loved the concept...as i love twilight series...:) please do continue...and send me pm when u will write...

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Loved it...im a huge Twilight fan...pls continue & do PM me

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Awesome idea!!
Please update soon...

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Twilight!!Big smile

Please Send Me A PM When You Update :)

sweetdollashita

Goldie

sweetdollashita

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
superb concept...
continue soon n plz pm me whenever you continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_cool

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
luvd it

sanjana_cool

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_cool

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thnx u guyzzz for ur motivation
i will certainly continue...

PART 1
IT WAS 5TH APRIL,7PM
    A YOUNG GIRL,arrived at thronged dehradun railway station.She disembarked her train and struggled with her luggage.Beads of perspiration watered her face as she headed towards the taxi counter.The crowd was constantly giving her shrugs,making her more exhausted.

finally she reached the counter.
"I am jeevika , jeevika chaudry.I had booked a taxi"

she finally caught the taxi and headed towards the darjeeling university.jeevika was lost in her own thoughts...
FLASHBACK STARTS

she was  a girl of hrishikesh who had lost her parents at a tender age.manvi her younger sis was her soul companion.she was under the care of her beejiand madan chachu.
MANVI       "di u can't leave me and live in a hostel in darjeeling!!!i can't let u go.plz di stay back"
JEEVIKA   "maanu plz try to understand!!!"
MANVI       "no di"
JEEVIKA   "maanu , as u knw we r a burden on beeji,though she never showed.i have to get a                             degree and assume responsibilities!!we can no longer trouble her"
this statement brought tears in manvi'eyes.she knew her di was right.so she quickly wiped off her tears and gave motivation to her di.
MANVI      "di i was joking.waise bhi,i am also joining darjelling university next year.di promise u                        will talk to me every day"
JEEVIKA   "i promise!!!

FLASHBACK ENDS

jeevika reached the university,kept her luggage in the room and went for a stroll in the ground.
there was no one.it was pitch dark with not even a spec of life.she was thinking abt manvi.how will she manage?who will wake her up?take care of her etc...
she was so much engrossed in her thoughts that she hardly noticed the stairs .she almost tripped,was about to fall and she uttered a shriek!!!

to her surprise , a strong hand caught hold of her and saved her.by moonlight jeevika saw his face.a young handsome man,with sharp abnormal gleam in his eyes(viren).she was too shocked to react.he too was mesmerized by her beauty.they shared an eye lock for two minutes,constantly staring at one another.jeevika was confused,there was not even a spec of life in the field.so how could he come 2 her rescue?????who was he??he was not near her dat she was sure of.
after a few pondering jeevika uttered "thanks"
VIREN      "My pleasure..."
JEEVIKA  "there was no one in the field . so how come u r here???"
the man stammered a little,and he bent his head to avoid an eye contact.
VIREN      "oh!i was here since a long time.u must have not noticed me."
JEEVIKA  "but i am sure u were not here!!!especially not near me..."
VIREN     "jst stop u interrogation.u should thank me instead ur interrogating me!!!!!"
JEEVIKA  "i have already thanked u!!!"
VIREN      "so i have already told u dat i was here long before...!!!!"

Jeevika remembered his touch when he had rescued her.it was cold without even a little warmth!!!!the gleam in his eyes was becoming
deeper and his facial expressions were changing...
VIREN      "pay attention...while walking and i have to leave now!!!!"
jeevika gave a glance to her mobile to check the time.it was nearly 11:30pm.the moon was growing brighter.
JEEVIKA  "but..."
she was abt to continue the statement when she realized that viren had already left.she looked around but there was no sign of him.
she was indeed confused.she had never met such a strange man!!!!he left though she invited conversation...and his speed indeed was remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!even though he was a smart man.
he rescued her life and she didn't even knew his name...incredible!!!!!!

after this jeevika retired to her room and was exhausted and tired.she wanted to discuss wid manvi her meeting wid the strange man.but she was too tired to do that.she fall asleep,forgot 2 talk 2 manvi and never thought abt that strange man...little did she that 2morrow had a lot in store 4 her, a lot of shocks and experiences!!!!!!!!

plz share ur views

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NafeesahNimishrrchandana123sweetdollashitapinky.paddaarshiasushma-Latty-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top