the police got the car info but no other

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
the police knows that arti and ansh got into a black car, they got the car number and everything, who saw this? arti was unconscious and they were near the jungle there were no one else around...if they have all this info why don't they check the hospitals and stuff...do the normal investigating that the police does...arti was unconscious so there was no way she could of gotten into the car...is this a blooper...
Not really a blooper, but it does show that there is not too much attention to
details in the show, and the point, perhaps, is to just enjoy it without thinking much about it.
Undeniable that this serial is full of bloopers.
Originally posted by rogna

Undeniable that this serial is full of bloopers.

This show is not full of bloopers.
Yeah like many serials,Bloopers happen in this serial to but not too much.

Was police inspector said that the person who had seen aarti in car near 'jungle'?
May be someone saw aarti in car on traffic signal.

I would love to see some positive post by u b/c till now i have seen only complaining,Making fun of story and finding bloopers posts by u.
I knw this forum is not for appreciation posts only but still if someone does some good work u should appreciate it to encourage them.

Originally posted by aimf

Not really a blooper, but it does show that there is not too much attention to
details in the show, and the point, perhaps, is to just enjoy it without thinking much about it.

well said!
may be some police saw ansh n aarti in unconscious state was taken by prashant in car n noted the car number bcoz of doubt