Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

any predictions for 2moros arguement?

Arshibluvd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys n gals 

anyone got any predictions about what starts the fight in tomorrows episode, i know the spoiler mentions adi's parents divorce but after watching todays episode and the precap i have a feeling that it has something to do with PK maybe the mehandi starts Latika and Avantika off then Adi defends PK ,then  Nana, Harish & Preeti join in the arguement which then brings out the divorce what ya think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are probably right. PK was crying from get go... if that girl Disha wasn't so pretty  i would get tired of her crying by now. She is not a an ugly cryer... I wonder what her audition was like...please make an ugly crying face... oh you still look pretty... you're hired. 
f.s.m thumbnail
I guess .. It has nothing to do with PK ... Harish n Avantika will start fighting after their Sangeet dance ( for some silly reasons🤢 ) ... Pankhuri always cries for little things ... ( just my thought ) .. 

@Sabrina ... Lol at your post ðŸ˜†
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fawaaz you are probably right... I was hoping Adi would his name on hr hand...oh well ...
The wedding will still be on right? I mean they wouldn't have a 13th oct hour long show if the wedding wasn't going to be on. 

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Fawaaz you are probably right... I was hoping Adi would his name on hr hand...oh well ...

The wedding will still be on right? I mean they wouldn't have a 13th oct hour long show if the wedding wasn't going to be on. 

I too was thnkng same..If wedding not on..why ME on 13th😕

And I thnk Nakuul tweeted abt wedding shoot