Ramayan

favourite scene 07/10/12

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hello guyz i m here to share my fav scene from the show its lakshmana meeting with urmila from the epi or should i say fav scene from all the epis i have seen.so far ..😳

oh i absolutely loved this scene...they came face to face they stood absolutely still for a few moments in awed silence, so still that she could hear her own heart thumping wildly. May be he could hear it too... lost in him her eyes sparkled as she galnced at him... she searched his face,eyes unblinking looking for some sign of emotion, acknowledgment of her pain and loss...he stared back at her, swallowed wht was tht guilt ??? awkwardness???? hesitation???? or a subtle acceptance?????...Troubled by the hesitation they looked away from each other...,an eerie silence enveloped them. Impatient and unaware of what to do she slowly raised her eyes and glanced him again ...her soul wasnt at peace Her mind was overworking itself clearly she couldnt hold any longer her desires her reasons her dreams were tormenting her... gathering all her strength she spoke in baritione...maybe he could have listened to her forever but he was the chosen one... life has given him bigger responsiblities he cut her short not particularly answering nor in acknowledgement at her unsaid question tone dry and monotone,
Taking a step forward he walk past her, cueing her silence as her eyes followed him, she felt numb. She felt a sting of disappointment and her face crumpled slightly, hurt by his words...her thoughts were filled with memories that only wounded her now but she stood there and then only for him...
i felt for her😭😭😭

thats mine whts ur do chirp in and share ur thoughts and comments

looking forward as always🤗
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice thread arti

mine too..

it  is my absolute fav scene..
have watched it like n times...

the scene was oozing chemistry..perfect eyeplay for those unspoken words...
and u really feel for urmi...
and the music aded to its beauty...

loved loved neil and urmi (tell her name someone)

thank u cvs for such a wonderful scene...

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

nice thread arti

mine too..

it  is my absolute fav scene..
have watched it like n times...

the scene was oozing chemistry..perfect eyeplay for those unspoken words...
and u really feel for urmi...
and the music aded to its beauty...

loved loved neil and urmi (tell her name someone)

thank u cvs for such a wonderful scene...

neilu i dont know wht happened to me i have almost forget i m watching ramyana i m in mytho show but look at it whts that absolutely fantastic if the mythos have such subtle and intense scene who the hell wants senseless duppatta and endless eyelocks
seriously i gonna cry wen lakshmana will leave urmila
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arti07

neilu i dont know wht happened to me i have almost forget i m watching ramyana i m in mytho show but look at it whts that absolutely fantastic if the mythos have such subtle and intense scene who the hell wants senseless duppatta and endless eyelocks
seriously i gonna cry wen lakshmana will leave urmila

seriously...this is what happens when good actors play such roles...i loved the subtelty...me too ..get ready with all the tissues.. 😭

Oh man i cant bear her pain already

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
yes infact wen we know whts the fate of this lady the respect and feeling  for urmila excessively increases😳 i cant bear the separation😭 i gonna cry most definetly😭
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arti That is exactly the scene which caught my attention and It gave me GOOSEBUMPS
This has to be by far my most favourate scene in the whole EPISODE.No not that because I love Lakshman and Urmila but because of the sheer fact that both the actors completely REDEFINED chemistry and KUDOS to the director for etching out such a DIFFERENT and Special scene.The miniscule moment of surprise ,awkwardness and finally the sudden realization of duty was so graphically expressed by Lakshaman's eyes that I wanted to give a standing ovation..It was so damn good. Equally BRILLIANT were Urmila's expressions ,the sudden encounter leading to a brief eyelock and then a sudden realiZation by her first by lowering her eyelids and simultaneously by Lakshman, added the much needed IMPACT to the already beautiful scene'The "suniye to'" and then "is samay nahi "was so cute'Kind of hinted to the future and the nature of their relationship.For Lakshman his DUTY TOWARDS HIS BROTHER will always take a priority irrespective of any distractions. BRILLIANT SCENE (Honestly I actually watched it several times ,I ma still not over that scene yet)

I also loved the balcony scene with Sita and Urmila
This was the most AWWW Scene MUCH like the Ram Lakshman one. Needless to say Neha played the perfect elder sibling not only consoling Urmila but also reinforcing her TRUST in Ma Gauri….Brilliant acting by both of them. The scene had some INTERESTING AND STRONG PARALLELS from the Ram Lakshman scene. Both the elder siblings standing as a pillar of support to the younger ones who are both caught in the turmoil of their dilemma's. Both the younger ones know what they want from LIFE yet end up being disheartened coz both their desires are different .What an INTERESTING star CROSSED tale of love .INTERESTING !!