Suggestions / Comments

HELP someone :'(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
can anyone help me how to change picture / or how to put your own picture?
and also how to sharre a picture? 
i really tried but i dont know how it works :/ 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP someone :'(" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

can anyone help me how to change picture / or how to put your own picture?
and also how to sharre a picture? 
i really tried but i dont know how it works :/ 

in ur profile beneath ur default profile pic which is getting displayed is u will see a 'change photo' option. upload a pic, crop it as u want...and apply it. dat bcums ur dp

how to share a pic
u will need to upload ur pic on photobucket, imgur, etc & then share the link which is generated in the IF 'reply box'

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
u have to upload the image in imgur,bhotobucket, minus etc any uploading sites and then copy paste the image...that's all...try it out mainly using imgur(link: www.imgur.com )coze its more easy to use...hope it helped

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Thank you so much :) erm i have pictures in private in photobucket, inorder to share it should i make it public ?

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Thank you :) erm i have uploaded the picture in photobucket but its in private, should i make it public?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top