Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Patch-Up can only happen if Rajiv stops touching all the females.  If he knows that this is what is irritating Dilnaz why has he not stopped???

Not sure he wants to patch-up it might just be an act.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its all preplaned like sara n ali and ali admitted later that he got 50 lakhs to do that drama. So there is high possibly of this being scripted as well
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh patch up breakup,kuch bhi toh alag che nahi dhikta!
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know what might have happened between the couple, but seems like Delnaz has totally shut her mind over this issue.

lets see where fate will take them (if its not pre planned)
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Its all preplaned like sara n ali and ali admitted later that he got 50 lakhs to do that drama. So there is high possibly of this being scripted as well

I also think the same that the ex couple was well aware of it, otherwise BB would not have put the two ppl on such a sensitive highly emotional ride together in a same house.

If u recall in yesterday's episode someone asked rajiv about delnaz's presence and he said that I knew that but pakka pata nahi thaa.. I mean they both had knew that before hand else they looked least surprised for a divorcee couple
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Siddhu's promise to Rajeev: "I'll get the two of you back together"

Now that's one hell of a promise, and I highly respect Siddhu for inititating such a great step..

Just one thing to say to that promise: AMEN!

Honestly, inasmuch as I am happy for Rajiv and Delnaaz and thankful to Sidhu sir for his angelic efforts to reconcile the couple's mutual indifference; I'd like to politely ask him to step down a little. Marital strife isn't a one-night game, neither is it synonymous to a one-night stand. After days, months, and years of contemplation, non-acceptance, discrepancies, and uncountable delusional one-sided (sometimes mutual) fights, a couple resorts to taking the much-dreaded, potentially-irreversible step of filing a divorce in the court of law.

Sidhu sir needs to understand that as per the several direct and indirect hints by both Delnaaz and Rajiv, it is clear and obvious that the two do not have an ambition [anymore] to be together. The fire of passion has cooled down, the feelings have dried up, and the love has subsided and faded away. At this time, it'd be better to leave matters as is, given the intensity of their divorce and the time-frame of the mishap. Insha Allah, things may materialize and I hope they do - for the better, of course! It's all a matter of right timing and the appropriateness of the event.

My heart goes out to them and I wish them all the best.
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I call it poking nose into other's business.. not a classy act by Sherry-paaji👎🏼
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Siddhu is ridiculous, good intention or not. When a couple divorces after 14 years of marriage, they don't do it over night. There's a lot of thought process that goes behind it. He should leave them alone not try to patch them up at this juncture, the divorce is too fresh. Like Delnaz said, feelings are dead. Better to accept that and move on. Do people not know what respecting someone's personal space means anymore?
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Siddhu is ridiculous, good intention or not. When a couple divorces after 14 years of marriage, they don't do it over night. There's a lot of thought process that goes behind it. He should leave them alone not try to patch them up at this juncture, the divorce is too fresh. Like Delnaz said, feelings are dead. Better to accept that and move on. Do people not know what respecting someone's personal space means anymore?

Very well-said. Exactly my point! 👏
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I agree with you on that.
Sidhu paji seems like a nice emotional person.
I think he was mainly concerned bcoz he thought Rajiv is way too hurt and badly needs a reconciliation.

But I agree with u Sidhu paji should be a bit more well-thought over this. I think he acted in haste and emotions.

and anyways these husband wife matters should not be touched by anyone , as these matters r way too complicated and sensitive.

But I think Sidhu was not concerned with their love or not so loving feelings now, he was basically talking with their children's future perspective as he also gave his own example.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago