Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Once again Prashant has proved what a rat he is...

Little Ansh told him while he was awake that he loves his papa and he misses his papa...

and that rat wanted to think that it was him what Ansh was saying in his sleep...

Gosh this Prashant has always been opportunist..

He hears Aarti all the time calling Yashji...  Yashji in her sleep..  He hears Ansh telling him that he loves his papa and that his papa is the best and that he misses his papa... 

Does he think he falls in to the categorty of ...  loving papa...  or best papa... or to be missed papa..  Does he even falls in a category of even any decent human being??

He watches Yash pleading for Aarti and Ansh...  He watches Yash being tearful and desperate looking for his wife and his son and he does not allow that.

He thinks he will let Aarti decide if she wants to go back to him..  Really Prashant???  When were u so considerate of Aarti's feelings??

He took the money from Yash for the medicines and for the day to day expense and now he is being Namak Haram to Yash..

Now seeing cute Ansh his heart melts oh really??  the crocodile tears syndroms??

Man this Prashant though he sold his car to pay for the hospital bill expense did not get any sympathies from me..  not a single drop..  his telling Ansh that I love you too made me angry that how dare he take Ansh's words for his daddy Yash and take it for a worthless person like him. 

The moment he called that little baby in Aarti's womb not a part of him and the origin of some other person of a bad blood he lost all rights to be related to Ansh...  forget about being a father to him..

Wish Shobhaji was there to slap him silly for his this selfish act.

Don't worry Prashant let Aarti come to consciousness and the first thing she will do is remember her husband and will try to go to pirbaba's dargah where her husband will be waiting for her to take her back home with honor and respect..

Shobhama cannot ever be wrong about her selfish and wayward son...  Hope she puts some sense in him and get him away from Aarti and her family.. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3sush1974Flaglaiba4evsaish96Pooja_11nirmalac99pratimaan2012*Maleena*salmankhanrulzsnowypatches02TAPDkriti07Priyasiluv_lvndrMalika_ZL_KhanAnushaGKkholitaharshithaaaaaaatellymegshow2011pickachu49erFanAbby-GC-Crazyana56gcluvKrantiGuru_JKRArYa_crazyluvlovely_nikki..AnushaGeet..gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Leopard cannot change its spots..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
great post eva dear
i agree with u
i hated that prashant
achanak se aarti aur ansh k liye itna care?
kaha se aaya itne sare emotions ek sathAngry where was he when ansh was crying for his papa? where was he when aarti was waiting for him?
and now when aarti and ansh got yash and they r now a family
now aarti loves yash and is preg with yash s child
and ansh has accepted yash as his father so who the hell is he to be emotional and hide ansh from yash?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Priyasikholitaevasumi

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

LOLZ...,So true...

And of course, a mother always knows everything about her son...,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyasikholitaevasumi

laiba4evs

laiba4evs

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Prashant is SI selfish
He just wants to be loved by someone constantly
Infuriating man

Priyasikholitaevasumi

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
absolutely Eva di...
Prashant was jz being selfish...
caring bout Aarti's thoughts... A HUGE JOKE...!!!!!

Priyasikholitaevasumi

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
shobhaji is rt, about her son

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumikholita

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Prashant is just a selfish man he want ansh back just because he has no one, he may leave him easily if he meet a new woman, just selfish he does not deserve ansh and aarti, yash is the real man in their life, prashant is just left over, i love that the cv show us his real color so now i have 0 simpaty with him, prashant you are too late to have a son like ansh and a wife like aarti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumilovely_nikki

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I think for now he may keep quite and let Aarti go but later on with Pa Dubey he may go for custody of his son or blackmail Aarti about his existance.

As Aarti never told the truth about him to Yash..

I am not sure what Yash's reaction would be at that time considering the change him now..  He may get upset initially but then he will understand her helplessness of being told by her in-laws of that time the dubeys..

But I think Buvaji will be there to listen something and bring trouble in Aarti's life..

I really want Prashant to let Aarti alone but he and his father would want their son/grandson..

Pa Dubey never wanted Aarti to go ahead in her life.  He wanted her to wait for Prashant's return but Ma Shobha knew how worthless her son is and so didn't want that but as a good mother she wanted Aarti to have a decent and full life.  So Pa Dubey aggreed but he never wanted so that now that his son wants to be back after getting kicked out by his so called beloved sencond wife NIda for whom he went ahead in his life and left pregnant Aarti wailing in the streets..  Pa Dubey would be all in his fatherly attire and support the worthless son against his mom..  So let's see how strong Shobha ma would be agaist this emotional assult from this duo of father and son.

Yes she was definitely too adamant in telling her weakling husband that Ansh is the son of Yash Schindhia.  He is Ansh Schindhia..

The Schindhia's status is too high to fight against.  More over Prashant is coward and jobless who will give him the custody of Ansh??  also the court would want a child to have both the parents not a single..  So technically though Ansh is his biological child but with Yash he will get love and care and financial support from both the parents.. and the case of Yash would be stronger then that stupid weakling Prashant...

But I really want to kick Prashant now from the life of Aarti when she is getting her rightful place in the life of Yash Schindhia..

Good luck Aartiji...

TAPDPooja_11lovely_nikki

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.