Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
hello my fellow PVians
as i saw in the forum every topic was about aarya and yash s search for aarti n yash
so i thought to come up with a topic on paridi and prateek
Paridi and that producer track is also the limelight of the upcoming episodes
so what u all guys think? will paridi reveal the truth to prateek? and if yes then what will be prateek s reaction? will he forgive paridi?

guys plz feel free to share ur views here

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851martalindanirmalac99Nav2010harshithaaaaaaaAnushaGKkholitaPriyasiilovepyaargafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what s ur take on paridi track?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
as we all know that prateek loves his wife so much
but is it easy for a man to forgive such a mistake from his wife?

i want him to forgive pari but not soon as i want pari to suffer alil bit
she was behaving selfishly when prateek was trying to make her understand so she has to pay for her deeds

and in our society such a mistake from a man is forgiveable but when it comes to the POV and all rules changes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaamartalindanirmalac99Nav2010kholita

karnati200

Groupbie

karnati200

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I don't think Pratheek wil forgive Pari so easily .For a man his wife slept with some is not a simple mater.I think Pari has to face lot of problem.If he has to accept Pari for the sake of something he is not going to love her as before. I think at certain point Pari will prove innocent she dint slept with producer. That producer is playing games for nothing then he will realize and feel guilty .

PS: It's just my point of view.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetpeasmartalindanirmalac99kholitaana56

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
may be

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaana56

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
HE will be very hurt! But Eventually he will forgive her.. she needs to repent...

martalindaana56

gshow2011

IF-Rockerz

gshow2011

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Let us discuss Paridhi track, she went out of her shoes in name of being independent job seeker and modern women. Old stories hold truth, whne anyone crosses Lakshman Rekha they get into trouble.
Yash crossed his Paridhi crossed hers and Arti crossed hers as  well circumstances may be any. Remember how Arti is saved in serial may not have been plight of any real women with child and complication in India or anywhere. It's all goverend by  finance. Paridhi shares plight of so many in showbiz industry and depicts true reason of how they get in to rut..  

Samaira32ana56

martalinda

martalinda

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Paridhi should  be honest and should tell Pratik everything asap so that the producer will not blackmail her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thank u so much guys for sharing ur views here

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.