Arjun

Ariya os : You r My Father (Part9/page 20)last (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

Pumpkinn

IF-Rockerz

Pumpkinn

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
Nice update ...
Waiting to read more ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya os : You r My Father (Part9/page 20)last (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
woww superb ManaliClap the first chapter got me suspicious n then in the second whoa whoa whoa.. i loved it completely.. you have portrayed Shaurya's emotions quite well and the way he is bonded to his father is adorable.. do continue soon dear Hug and thanks for the pm Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
This son is Rathore's... Wow

Nice work yaar

Update soon

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007

M.V.Kohli007

IF-Dazzler

M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Part 3
Arjun & Rathod comes out of d room. Rathod ask Shaurya to seat on d chair, bt Shurya dn't listen. He ask directly , " Aap kahi mujhe vapis chod ke chale gaye to." Rathod look @ him dn't know why, bt feel sry for Shurya , his heart ans him , i'm nt gng to anywhere , i cn't live u. I dn't know why bt i felt connected to u beta. " bt his officer's mind tld him , just shut up , u dn't knw who is he , u dn't knw abt him , hw cn u promise him like tht. Rathod juist ruffles Shurya's hair & tell him . "Im nt gng anywhere , ths is my ofc , & i hva to wrk here. So , u seat here , if u need anything just call me." & left frm thr without waitng for Shurya's approval. Rathod nw standing in front of large window in his ofc & look @ people on d street. Rathod closes his eyes & suddenely he heard her melidious smile , twinkling sound of her anklets. Rathod open his eyes , his lips parts & ' Saloni ' . Here a girl who is in her mid-30 walks hurridly frm d streets , searching somthing , suddenely she feels tht he called her , she turn around & felt cool breeze comes to her face , she felt like she smells his fregnace , she closes her eyes immeadatly tears coming down frm her big , black , kohl eyes. She open her eyes wit much difficulty & wpis her tears . She look here & there , end of d road bt found no signs of him. " Aaj 6 saal ho gaye , par pta nahi kyu ki mai tumhara intjaar kar rahi hue , pta nahi kyu ki mai tumhara intjaar kar rahi hue , pta nahi kyu aaj bhi tumse utna hi pyar karti hue . She cn't take it anymore , she run like madly towards her home. She open d door come inside &b closed d door. She standing back to d door , her back touching tht wooden door. fresh tears comes down on her cheeks, she let out scream frm her mouth & sowly collasped on d floor . She held her knees & started crying mre loudly. " Bas vahi tha mere paas , jo tumhara tha , tumhara apna , aur aaj dekho maine use bhi kho diya. " & sratring crying again. Here Rathod felt his heart is heavy , his hand goes to his purse , he open his purse & look @ d one snap. " Kaha ho tum , kaha kaha nahi dhunda maine tumhe , kaha chali gayi ho tum? ab vapis bhi aa jaao. mai vada karta hue Saloni , mai kabhi kabhi bhi tumse zhagda nahi karunga. " & kiss tht girls snap. 

Sry for d late update guys And Short one too. Actually tod is my DAD's bdy. i"ll try to update @ night.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyousirani07malyasreesmiley21abna1989riushibabokreya204laxmipriyaApples94.Brok3nSoul.Aqua_marine123pritharockz.diva_mahi_swati2008kgmupihu_angaddaisydee425PumpkinnGurmeet4Drashtifatima15sree_swaronfunkyliciousTina2603prava55663_BlackPearl_sizzysehrishshah10Radhika Shahmeghasingh--Mahima--

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome... Shauraya is sooo cute...Embarrassed

Omg he's Rathore's kid... how sweet... update soon loved it...

yaar bahot na-insaafi hai ye manu.. it was a short updateTongue chalo aaj maaf karti hu coz its your dad's bday...

Wish him hppy bday hpe you spend great time with him and make it memorable..Big smileEmbarrassed have fun dear!!!

Thanks for the Pm!!

Edited by funkylicious - 14 October 2012 at 1:11am

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Yupppie...u updated...so saloni is d gall..
Intressstinng
Updatte soon

My best wishes to uncle on his birthday :):)

Edited by sweetdoc - 14 October 2012 at 1:11am

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
lovely..cont soon n thanks for pm

_mahi_

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
nice update...loved it to the core...just too good...and best wishes for ur dad's b'day...

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.