Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Tara's encounters with Rohan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
The Rohan and Tara battle is from the 1st episode. 

Tara hates Rohan but till today its been the socio economical thing which makes her look down upon him and his family. 

Tara wants Muskaan to be happy but a mother wont keep a divorce paper with her so she can do brainwashing of her daughter to sign divorce papers in a moment she finds her vulnerable.

I think she is just full evil. She is only nice to those she needs to please. The ones with status equal or higher than hers. 

In the future the Rohan and Tara showdown will be interesting to watch. In Rohan's dialogues and the 1st episode he said Tara played a role in making their relationship strained by her interference. 

Will Rohan let things go the same route again?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302fire.vs.iceNu_Adutanasha1993ilvudaymaankigeet4ever-SMay31-adventure_gurlSiddhi_Ayesha066

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tara's encounters with Rohan" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I don't think so.. Rohan is now well capable of handling Tara.. 
And if he gets his memory back.. He can threaten Tara.. To actually Come infront of Muskaan and confess everything.. And potray her mother as an evil person.. She is annoying and the biggest reason why RM's relationship wasn't successful in the first half.. But now the tables are turning..
Not they'll show how love wins over every evil..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302-SMay31-

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Tara will find it hard to overpower Rohan. He cant be dominated easily by anyone especially Tara who comes across too superficial.

His memory triggered for a moment when Muskaan went on about her mother before Anu's play. 

I think it will be crucial how Rohan deals with Tara and how Tara keeps up.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302-SMay31-Ayesha066

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I think Tara will try to put the blame of losing their child on Rohan taking the advantage of Muskaan's memory loss if Rohan's memory comes first.

angel1302-SMay31-

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Tara is well not that evil I suppose but she has her grey areas
I just dislike the way she deals with things and thts why she is the vamp of the show (but anu will take over soon especially since she is a bigger kebab mein haddi then Tara isLOL)
I guess after all her attempts fail miserably once again she'll give up and accept the fact that Rohaan are meant to be

Edited by tanasha1993 - 10 October 2012 at 1:06am

angel1302-SMay31-

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
How can she behave like that yaar... She is trying to get muskaan married to anirudh... That will become an illegal marriage... idiotic mother Angry

I liked yesterday's dialogue of muskaan "mein koi dudh peethi  hui bachi nahi hu... mein apni zindagi ka faisla kudh lesakthi hu".. LOL ... 

Edited by taniyaharshu - 10 October 2012 at 6:05am

angel1302-SMay31-

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

i think now Rohan will show her real place .. as wen they got married they were quite young now RM is in mature age nd will handle things more carefully...nd Tara is typical Rich lady who can't stand middle-class ppl... i hope Cvs dont dissapoint us like alwys :@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Well the way Rohan has been behaving he deserves it!! Big smile as long as Tara dosent take it too far, just keep Muskaan happy!! Smile if you think Tara is annoying, well so is Rohan LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.