Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode..ClapClap
Loved yash to the coreStar..Gurmeet was outstanding..ClapStar of the episodeStar

Epi starts with yash gave messages that relay on tv..
Liked yash confessionClap..Emotionally he says that aarti to came back..no one can live without u ..He was missing aarti and ansh ..He almost in tears.. CryCryCry

Prashant sees all and decided to call back ..Ansh murmurs in sleep says that he loves papa and misses him ..
Suddenly changed his mind not to call yash till aarti ask him.Finally he started showing his true color..AngryAngryAngry

Yash in police station..Inspector informs all details about aarti and convincing to go bhopal..but yash refused..He says that will find his wife and son then only return..Clap

Doctor say treatment needed for aarti..prashant Angryis not having money..Angryhe decided to go arrange for money..

Ansh -yash restaurant scene..Clap
OmgShocked..Ansh hitting the table with spoons..yash feels ansh and turns but felt disappointed when not found anshOuch..It is hit and miss sceneOuch
This prashant..is selfishAngryAngryAngry..Hiding ansh to yash..idiot..
Epi end with Prashant selling his car..while ansh gave confusing look to prashant..Confused

Precap :omgShocked..yash found prashant car and running fastly behind the car..

Overall liked today episode..Star

Prashant is like his father dubey..More selfish person..AngryAngry
His love towards ansh was only out of guilt not accepting..and also ansh loves yash as father not you..So go away from aarya and ansh..

Eagerly waiting for aarya reunion..Day Dreaming
Looking forward for tomorrow episodeSmile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbalieHumtum25star432Natalli19syzwa_pvprami2793cupdprefix3DiannJasveerShastriPooja_11c3cilianirmalac99tellymeManali_IamGCianAnushaGKkholitamaha9ana56faria86villager00taahir004pickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Episode" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yeah..i am so glad we didn't have to wait another aching day to see parts of the promoDancing tomorrow will be even more progressive..i guess they will keep the AarYa reunion close to weekend. anyhow, i feel we are assured of  Yash taking back Arti and AnshBlushing..
Thanks Radha, for the pmSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaSri_Radha

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Gosh i guess Sanju s reading this:)

kholitaSri_Radha

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
nice post, i miss aarti presence Unhappy but  yash rock Clap, he was outstanding Day Dreaming prashant nature is clear now Angry ,he is realy mean Disapprove, ansh was so cuteHug
great episode i hope aarya meet soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_Radha

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
superb episode
yash was so emotional during his speech on TV.
he is feeling the pain of separation of arati and ansh .
he understood  that his aggressive behavior has lead arati to leave house .
he sought for his forgiveness in front of the whole TV audience .
bravo yash scindhiya 
you proved yourself that you are a man of principle when you are shown the right path .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhatkholitaSri_Radha

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
nice analysis dear. Now waiting for the reunion of arya !!!

kholitaSri_Radha

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
nice analysis, loved today's epi, yash aka Gurmeet was brilliant today, he made me cry today, loved his emotional face, expressions, eyes & voice to the core, how badly he is missing & searching arti & ansh, loved him so much & That prashantAngry , that idiot showed his true colors, over all a great epi.

kholitaSri_Radha

Diann

Diann

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
100 % agree with you

kholitaSri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.