Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Good proceeding Epi...fro reunion..my HERO today my YASHU.love himEmbarrassed

Epi startes with PythonAngry...He is so much to Ansh...He makkans himAngry...He says Ansh to see TV and goes out...Paridhi reminding the producer nad her war..and crying.prateek comes there and says again that he support her in her workOuch.she tries to say something but her mama called

YASHU. giving his messageCryCry...He is so in pain.CryCry.He said i know U are pregnanat and u are going to give birth our childCryCry.He said i am sorry.if u hear please come back...That python came to room. Ansh slept and in TV yashu was thereCryCry.That python increased  volume he said please AarTiJi i cannot live without ANSH...Cry...Payal and palak cannot live without you..Cry.He aske viewers to help him to find his wife and kid..Guru rocked there...we should be together for all our kids.please come back home...CryCry...OMG he cried...CryPython first  shocked and realised he is YASH.he tries to call and then stopAngry.he says himself without asking AarTi i cannot call YASHOuch...Omg and he got some over emo with Ansh.i hated thatAngry

Yashu in police station.Inspector says a man had seen ur wife taken in a black car we noted num to when we found we inform u can go to bhopal.YASHU says that he will never go to bhopal still he find his wife and son..Doc says python to deposit money 25,000 he is moneyless naLOL so he decide to sell his carAngry moneyless...Ansh asks he is hungry want to eat so he take him to hotel and also to sale his carLOL...YASH feels Ansh in hotel but not found..Python seen YASHU in restaurantLOL he trying loyal to AarTi by not making meet Ansh to YASH...Angry...OMGGG yash said pankaj that he will bring AarTI and ansh with him and he said now he cannot allow his wife and his son away from himEmbarrassed.This is my YASHU.YASHU found the car of the python but he sold now thatOuch..Epi stopped YASHU seeing the black car

precap:-YASHU behing the car runningggBig smile...wow he will find the python now in few minutes and will take his wife and son

OMG GC wat an actor.he just stole the show today.outstanding from him

Edited by UltimateGcian - 09 October 2012 at 11:46am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53Natalli19shobakanapathyNowsheenpriya.sNisha_abiBdayMessageGCprefix3suju19JanakiSatishRubyWoo.LovelyDreamer.heena88padmavarPooja_11akansha412pratimaan2012luv_lvndrsweetysaranjayshu17priya_drizzlesNav2010TilashiniManali_IamGCianharshithaaaaaaaMunaMeet22tellymegshow2011Awari_MaanAnushaGKkholitaCOLOGYanithuMSN_Vannypoongs123villager00gcluvmaha9ana56ilovepyaarjasraj123_BlackPearl_shalini28-Thabassum-pickachuSri_Radharechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YASH unpredictable man with a golden heart" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
So yash will agn missed aarti meeting.
Yash ka bhagna waste ho jayega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awari_MaanUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena88

So yash will agn missed aarti meeting.
Yash ka bhagna waste ho jayega.

Aarti in hospital how he will meet her in hotel...he will reach hospital i feel we have to wait and seeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heena88kholitavillager00

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
loved todays epi
I really want to hit the python badly.Monkey Wink
he started showing his true colorsMonkey Icon
I felt crying seeing Yashu Monkey IconsAartiji aab toh apni aakhen kholiye look Yash is  searching for u and Ansh desperately. He also said that he cant live without AnshMonkey Icons
For the 1st time felt bad for PariOuch Prateek a big storm is waiting for uOuch
Again that python guarded ansh I felt like punching himMonkey Winks
But I am thinking how can Yash catch the car only by runningMonkey Icons
hope ArYa meet by thursday.Embarrassed
GC u r a brilliant actorMonkey Icon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JanakiSatishpriya_drizzlesAwari_MaankholitaUltimate-GCian

priya_drizzles

IF-Dazzler

priya_drizzles

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hi veena akka  :)

loved the epi.. its pretty good.. yash tv msg really melted me..he s always saying my wife..my wife.. i loved that.. poor yashu..Cry

ansh ll eat his dad and mom in expressions..the way he patted arthi,missing yash,so much love and innocence.. awww...loved him so muchEmbarrassed

i think we ll see them meet after 2 epi only.. cant wait but ve too.. lastly this prashanth..i hate him totally.. its known thing,he can never be reformed.. grrr...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awari_Maankholitavillager00shalini28Ultimate-GCian

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Haha Veena dear, meri python Prashant is thinking logically today..Wink he is not very bad (yetLOL) love your fast update.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaAwari_MaanPuvZUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

loved todays epi
I really want to hit the python badly.Monkey Wink
he started showing his true colorsMonkey Icon
I felt crying seeing Yashu Monkey IconsAartiji aab toh apni aakhen kholiye look Yash is  searching for u and Ansh desperately. He also said that he cant live without AnshMonkey Icons
For the 1st time felt bad for PariOuch Prateek a big storm is waiting for uOuch
Again that python guarded ansh I felt like punching himMonkey Winks
But I am thinking how can Yash catch the car only by runningMonkey Icons
hope ArYa meet by thursday.Embarrassed
GC u r a brilliant actorMonkey Icon

yup python trying to behave loyal to AarTI

felt bad for my YASHUCryCry...He loves ANSH more than AarTICry

kholitaAwari_Maanshalini28

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Veenu Hug

Even though Prashant told he will call Yash only when Arati will say, but deep down he didn't call because of his selfishness Angry He wanted to spend more time with Ansh, its very clear that he don't want to leave Ansh Ouch

But our Super hero Yashji is coming Cool

kholitaAwari_MaanUltimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.