Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys i am loving it each day more n more ...today in particular hav just watched the show and loved two particular scenes

1.When Anoop n Sahil bang into each other and they share a brotherly moment they talk first to each other randomly and then they just come to the point where Anoop apologise n Sahil again gives him a son like response...The way Anoop makes him understand Mummy ji's condition...n then Sahil says he wants him to be a brother """Meray liye bhai ka matlab hai ke bara bhai har formality ko side mein rakh ke bolde Sahil HAQ BANTA HAI MERA"""""""""""uff this was the dialogue of the day for me

2.When Sahil do that drama of feeling dixxy and exhuasted and fell i loveddd the way he acted it was sooo nice i wanted it to be real just to make Mummy ji realise that how much tension she is giving to poor Sahil n even Anoop ...the poor kid has just walked out of hospital Mummy ji shd have realised the fact atleast

i guess u guys wd agree with me which one u loved the most

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suecAnam Alihiriejps01Aqibaa_19mandygillchitra_raoArhainAshishShanUlasRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brother Chem Loved two scenes today in particular" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i agree...loved both the scenes,..i really adore the bond shared by the bros..they are getting better with each passing day..the way they understand n protect each other is really so adorable...
both the actors are perfect in their resp roles,...the scene where sahil pretended to faint was also very nice...that naughtiness on his sahil's face was so sweet,...he is sometimes still the pampered young child...
n ofcourse we also have both the friends..lets see what they do to bring back the lost happiness..but i hope their plan does not create more trouble...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01an_kSurish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you loved Sahil and Anoop scene
the way they discussed cricket and then when Sahil said that dialogue I was yeah Anhil Brother jodi si best... both looked so happy together...
When Sahil done drama it was amazing Rajlaxmi was scared... I think to fix her they need to scare her loads kya patha sasuma sudharjaye... yeah both Sahil and Anoop have gone on their Dad not Rajlaxmi shes just too arrogant and angry all the time

Edited by Anam Ali - 09 October 2012 at 4:42pm

jps01an_kSurish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
agree! loved those two scenes today..did not like sahil coughing, i hope they do not make him seriously sick..don't want to see that track!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alijps01an_kSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Great Post u echoed my heart Thumbs Up

yes me too loved both the scene just watched it again as I saw ur post

I love my Sahil and Anoop Bhiaya love him too

I just wish all brothers share such sweet bondings as Sahil Anoop have

Strange Rajlaxmi is so Khadoos still her sons are so down to earth and one with golden hearts...

sometimes I feel are they her real sons for sure...

or Anoop Sahil found their mother on mandir ki sidhiyan ConfusedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alijps01an_kSurish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I edited my comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_kSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Concur with all the comments!!! They share a really strong brother bond between them and it shows they are very comfortable with each other on screen!!!  Brilliant and believable!!!

Edited by jps01 - 09 October 2012 at 7:48pm

indian_kSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Superb acting and electrifying chemistry between both male leads, Himmanshoo and Asish! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.