Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Quietude

IF-Dazzler

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Today not gonna post about the episode it was nothing to discuss except Tara is frustrating to the core. It was a filler episode inspite of the precap from thursday showing the scene of Muskaan getting drawn to Rohan's guitar tunes it was not in the episode

Today is a topic I am making on Anirudh's ever changing glasses

I dont know why Anirudh's glasses keep changing on every episode Shocked
 what makes him do that every episode.

Today he wore Muskaan' father aka Avinash identical glasses I hope not a present from Tara Ouch

First was his half rim glasses then next day it was half rim glasses with black border then white glasses with trans frames now its Ayub Khan's full black framed glasses.

Its been about just 5 of episodes of Anirudh we saw him wearing 4 different glasses in 5 episodes 

I think its working against me taking his doctor character or his past and present feelings seriously with this high amount of constant deviation in and from character.It takes away attention from his character. I get lost in the bhool bhulaiya of ever changing glass mystery

I like him in his entry with the smart half rimmed frames he had in the starting ke episodes. It gave his doctor character smartness and sophistication sitting well with his looks. 

No Anirudh showing his new set of glasses... please stick to one. I hope its the one which looked best on him the one he wore in earliest episodes of his character. 

Have his half rim smart glasses back so we can take Anirudh character seriously than getting the distraction of his glasses every episode

Keep rating in the Chaska meter for HJNH 
5 stars twice a day keeps the rank from decreasing... far away

Edited by MatteFinish - 09 October 2012 at 11:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Wahian4lyf-SMay31-Siddhi_Ayesha066momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anirudh's confusing glasses woes" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You got distracted by his glasses.. I was wondering why he was looking different today..ROFL
Did you notice his hairstyle was a bit changed..
see they are experimenting with his glasses and on top of that you know!! 
The episodes for us are continous. But as for the story there is a 4-5 days gap in between Anirudh's next appearance.. Why can't he purchase new glasses haan!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

Quietude

IF-Dazzler

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Ayeshu his glasses make me want to be a doctor I can buy glasses everyday and change my look after every 2 days. LOL

Why give competition to Tara's Avinash by wearing his glasses. Tara to pehle hi ispe mar miti hai. LOL

On serious note I find hard to connect with this apparent deviation in the shortest span. 

Edited by MatteFinish - 09 October 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Ayeshu his glasses make me want to be a doctor I can buy glasses everyday and change my look after every 2 days. LOL

Why give competition to Tara's Avinash by wearing his glasses. Tara to pehle hi ispe mar miti hai. LOL

On serious note I find hard to connect with this apparent deviation in the shortest span. 

Haha then become an actor and play a doctors characterLOL

HaanLOL

Well i agree to you on that!!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ohh nd i  was wondering why he's looking changed lol...he might b very fond of glasses =D

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SMay31-

ohh nd i  was wondering why he's looking changed lol...he might b very fond of glasses =D
He was changed.. His look changed Sidz!!LOL

-SMay31-

Quietude

IF-Dazzler

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Originally posted by MatteFinish

Haha then become an actor and play a doctors characterLOL

HaanLOL

Well i agree to you on that!!

I'd love to play that but would not like to be drooled by Tara LOL

Ayesha066

Quietude

IF-Dazzler

Quietude

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SMay31-

Anirudh's look is mostly not constant. I agree it must be big fondness for glasses. It can explain the different glasses in the episode. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.