•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
As You All Know Our Beloved, Hilarious, Heartwarming Drama Will Be Finishing On The 21st Of October. Will Really Miss It. What About You Guys Will You Miss It? Was A Unique Programme Although It Was Similar To Sapno Se Bhare Naina (Star Plus) Because Of The Line. But Apart From That Completely Different๐Ÿ‘
I'm really upset with the news... It has become the habit of this channel. Anyway there are no good shows on TV at present. After Alaxmi nothing will be there to watch. ๐Ÿ˜”
 good show sudden end 
Originally posted by misty85

I'm really upset with the news... It has become the habit of this channel. Anyway there are no good shows on TV at present. After Alaxmi nothing will be there to watch. ๐Ÿ˜”

IPKKND Is Good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
They should have stuck with comedy. The family drama was horrible. The reason I watched the show was the comic timings of Laxmi. The family drama ruined it. 
Also, all 9 PM slots are cursed or something. Not one show stays for long due to Diya aur Baati Hum. 
the show has changed the time n day but its not ending i guess it ll nw be telecasted on saturdays 7 to 8 pm from 27 th oct.
It might have been heartwarming, but its problem was that it was too slapstick.  I mean, it's one thing if only Alakshmi & her hubby acted like clowns, but when all family members, including the adults, acted that way, that serial was very quickly headed south.  People don't want ameteur hour every weeknight @ any prime time slot.

The serial might have done better had it depicted the adults as being more serious.
Is there anything we can do to save the serial?

It was the only good programme on the show. Actually meant for entertainment and not high voltage drama! It used to wipe away all my worries/tiredness...however the day went! Surely one of the best serials I have watched on Indian TV.
Originally posted by alaxmisuperfan

Is there anything we can do to save the serial?

It was the only good programme on the show. Actually meant for entertainment and not high voltage drama! It used to wipe away all my worries/tiredness...however the day went! Surely one of the best serials I have watched on Indian TV.

It Will Be On Saturday, Sunday 7-8 I Think With A New Story๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah, new names also seems like interesting. It's now renamed as "alaxmi ka super parivaar" plus some more comic releif good going!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ