Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
As You All Know Our Beloved, Hilarious, Heartwarming Drama Will Be Finishing On The 21st Of October. Will Really Miss It. What About You Guys Will You Miss It? Was A Unique Programme Although It Was Similar To Sapno Se Bhare Naina (Star Plus) Because Of The Line. But Apart From That Completely DifferentClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazAbsolemnancy1996misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alaxmi Ending DISSCUSS HERE" in Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I'm really upset with the news... It has become the habit of this channel. Anyway there are no good shows on TV at present. After Alaxmi nothing will be there to watch. Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Simz786nancy1996

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
 good show sudden end 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I'm really upset with the news... It has become the habit of this channel. Anyway there are no good shows on TV at present. After Alaxmi nothing will be there to watch. Unhappy

IPKKND Is GoodBig smile

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
They should have stuck with comedy. The family drama was horrible. The reason I watched the show was the comic timings of Laxmi. The family drama ruined it. 
Also, all 9 PM slots are cursed or something. Not one show stays for long due to Diya aur Baati Hum. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaSimz786

remindmeiforgot

remindmeiforgot

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
the show has changed the time n day but its not ending i guess it ll nw be telecasted on saturdays 7 to 8 pm from 27 th oct.

Simz786

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
It might have been heartwarming, but its problem was that it was too slapstick.  I mean, it's one thing if only Alakshmi & her hubby acted like clowns, but when all family members, including the adults, acted that way, that serial was very quickly headed south.  People don't want ameteur hour every weeknight @ any prime time slot.

The serial might have done better had it depicted the adults as being more serious.

Simz786

alaxmisuperfan

alaxmisuperfan

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Is there anything we can do to save the serial?

It was the only good programme on the show. Actually meant for entertainment and not high voltage drama! It used to wipe away all my worries/tiredness...however the day went! Surely one of the best serials I have watched on Indian TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhSimz786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.