India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

New-look Jassi flooded with marriage offe

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

New-look Jassi flooded with marriage offers!

HTTabloid.com
New Delhi, May 7, 2005

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin? Certainly, agree eligible bachelors in town. Mona Singh, who plays the title role in the immensely popular TV serial, has been swamped with proposals ever since she turned beautiful on screen.

With offers for marriage pouring in from all parts of the country, Jassi's makeover appears to be paying off. "To be honest, I have enjoyed both my looks. However men seem to find me quite irresistible now. There's no dearth of marriage proposals these days. Every boy seems to think I am the right match for him. I have become something of a dream girl!" she exults.

Singh, alias Jassi, admits she wasn't exactly the kind of bahu people were dying for when she first started out on TV. According to her: "I never did get any proposals when I had the girl-next-door looks. But now hundreds of offers are coming in through mail and over the phone. Even distant relatives and friends tell me that they have someone for me to marry. I am happy that my new look is really working for me. It can only spell more success for the serial if boys are becoming my fans too."

Jassi's cosmetic overhaul won't be the last treat for those who follow the serial closely. There's plenty more to come. "I have sweet dreams at night and in my dreams I always see Armaan, my first love. People will get to see many more twists and in the near future. I can only hope I get a role like Jassi in a Bollywood film. It's been a real challenge playing the character and I love it when people call me Jassi rather than Mona," says the model-turned-actress.

Meanwhile Singh is enjoying all the attention from prospective grooms. "The more marriage proposals I have, the more popular I am - that's how I see the situation. Life has certainly changed and I am loving it!" she quips.

bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

lol thas wots happening with abhi too, i ahte it when that happens  when your not preety or famous you dont exist for them and then when you turn preety/famous u become the world. even though its enjoyable its still teaches you wot the really world is like

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hmm...interesting... Thanks for the article!Smile
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

"The more marriage proposals I have, the more popular I am - that's how I see the situation"

LOLLOL

"I have sweet dreams at night and in my dreams I always see Armaan, my first love.

Embarrassedoooo..saying it in interview

"I never did get any proposals when I had the girl-next-door looks. But now hundreds of offers are coming in through mail and over the phone. "

Ouchthis really explains how society is...sad...looks matter too much!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Starry...and agreed Kiran!
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thanks
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
nice thanks
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Good Mona!! Keep dreaming only about Armaan till the show ends...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top