Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
PV's FB page posted a status few hours back

With the concept of joint families slowly fading away, do you think people are loosing touch with our culture?

now my question is, what does being in or not being in a joint family have to do with culture? 😕
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KinSanj

so are we all predicting Prashant gave yash a call and asked him to come to the mandir, and then he asks ansh to get Aarti?

I'm not used to seeing prashant so nice...😆

no sanju,😆 P was waiting for ansh to bring arti to the temple but arti end up seeing yash first ðŸ˜³  so im guessing that arti would not come to know that prashant was the one who saved her? 😕
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

no sanju,😆 P was waiting for ansh to bring arti to the temple but arti end up seeing yash first ðŸ˜³

oh what? is that so?😲 lol besti complete for prashant i guess 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Who wants TRP breakdown of PV ?? 😎

I bet all will start dancing seeing it 😛
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinSanj

oh what? is that so?😲 lol besti complete for prashant i guess 🤣

so im guessing that arti would not come to know that prashant was the one who saved her? 😕 and only ansh would know who it was...one day ansh will say mamma that uncle saved us!! 😲

KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Moi Moi Moi!
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zetter

@Jyo: Ooh me too I'm loving Yash's slow transition I think the longer he goes without knowing their whereabouts, his emotions are coming out which I think surprised him today when he was giving the telecast message and a tear fell and he wiped it away 😳

Maybe he's tearing up in frustration because he just wants a break from all this madness. He can't even have a decent birthday party without something going wrong - crazy family, crazy kids (and one more on the way!), crazy wife, and of course his crazy self. LOL, he's probably wondering what will happen when they go to Mumbai next year for vacations. He'd better be careful or else there will be 4 + 1 next time! And then SM will become very BZ (Bhopal Zoo).
Edited by inlieu - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm desperately waiting to watch how Payal and Palak would react seeing Aarti and Ansh were back to Bhopal !!! That would be nice if all the 3 kids have a hug together along with Aarya !!! 
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

so im guessing that arti would not come to know that prashant was the one who saved her? 😕 and only ansh would know who it was...one day ansh will say mamma that uncle saved us!! 😲

haha ur a bit late in guessing this tilu...we predicted this last week :P
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

omg jyo im so happy  PV is at the top in the rnaking we even managed to compete with pavitra rishta!! im so happy !! looking forward for the 200th episode! who says we need maha episode and then only we would see trp increasing?? PV is just awesome!!!