FF:"THATS ALL BECAUSE OF HUMAN NATURE"

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys...
This is Samiya and Shuchi. And you can call we duo as SamChi. So, we to best-buddies, inspired by all brilliant writers and their stories have decided to write a story on the heart-throb jodi ArHea.
Its our first try to write stories.
So, we earnestly request you to bare with us and co-operate. We are newbies and we really need to grow up in this world with all your support. Here we start:
FF: THATS ALL BECAUSE OF HUMAN NATURE

The above banner is created by Mahi(_mahi_).
INDEX:
PART 1:: BELOW
PART 2:: PAGE 11
PART 3:: PAGE 17
PART 4-A:: PAGE 23
PART 4-B:: PAGE 24

--------
The chief of Indian Secret Services(ISS)has called a meeting of all intelligence officers. For many days a tense environment is prevailing around the Secret Services Headquaters.

Agent xx22 hasnot arrived yet. It was agent xx22 who had informed about something fishy happening in Goa and its adjacent areas.

______

A man is sitting in a dark room with huge screens displaying pictures of most wanted criminals. His cell-phone rang.
Man: 'Hello'
Agent: 'Hello Sir, agent xx22 speaking'
Man: 'Khabar pakki hai na?'(Is the news confirmed?)
Agent:'Yes Sir'
Man(promptly):'Okay, headquater ko report karo'(okay, report the headquarters).

-------------------

ETF OFFICE
|||"Ishq se keh do abhi baat na kare
Iss nigaah ko abhi jagne ki aadat nahi hai,
Ishq se keh do abhi khwaab na de,
Abhi sitaron pe chalne ke himmat nahi hai,
Abhi janon bhi hai naya naya aur dil bhi hai bujha bujha,
Hame is aag mein jalne ke kuchh zaroorat nahi hai,
Abhi hame is ishq ki aadat nahi hai.
Ishq se keh do..."|||

Riya closed the diary after reading this lines. She had found this while investigating the previous case. It belonged to a girl who was killed by her own best friend because she also loved the person whom her best friend loved. Riya was herself fighting with such feelings. Arjun ignores her but she is drawn towards him. Riya was thinking about herself and Arjun when suddenly Rathore called them to conference hall.
'Team we have a new case'rathore said
He continued: 'Hame ek naya case mila hai. Yeh koi mamoli case nahi hai. Bahar se koi agency India mein arms supply kar rahi hai. Woh bhi large scale par. Woh Government ke khilaaf revolt karwana chahte hain. Hame unhe pakadna hoga. Informations milein hai ki do din baad goa port par kuch bada honewala hai(We have got a new case and this is not a mere one. Some agency is supplying firearms to India from outside. That too on a large scale. They want to do a revolt against the government. We have to catch them. According to the informations something huge is going to happen in coming two days in Goa)

----------------
'Par sir aise cases toh secret services hi handle karte hain'(But Sir, usually Secret Service handles these type of cases)Riya questioned
'Yes Riya, but smugglers ki nazar sabhi agents par hai iss liye yeh case hame diya gaya hai. One more thing home minister ke office se orders mile hain ki hame is case me ek secret agent xx22 hamare saath kaam karenge. Woh kabhi bhi yahan pohonch sakte hain'(Yes Riya, but the smugglers are eyeing on every agents. Thus this case has been given to us. One more thing, there is an order from home ministry that agent xx22 will accompany us. The agent can be here at any moment.)

After some time
----------------

A person comes inside Rathore's cabin wearing blue jeans ,white shirt, black sunglasses and long boots
Person:'Can I meet Mr. Rathore?'
Rathore:'Yes...main he hoon'(yes, its me)
Person:'I am agent xx22'
The person forwarded hand towards Rathore. He shook hand with the person and said,'Welcome to ETF. I am ACP Sameer Rathore'
'Nice to meet to you Sameer, I am Agent xx22 and my name is Megha... Megha Singh'and gave a smile to Rathore who was shocked to have heard his name without 'Sir' fromm his team member.-
WRITTEN & EDITED BY:-SAMIYA & SHUCHI
-----------
Special thanks to our beloved friend Megha who encouraged us to write. And Soumya, you provided us a home, we are n this story is indebted to you.
Please LIKE n COMMENT. We are eagerly waiting for your comments and we will wholeheartedly accept constructive criticizm. It will be our achievement if you like our work a bit.
Thank you,
       Samiya and Shuchi.Edited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first one to comment
read in one go n
it was really really very good n different concept
u both gonna rock this ff i m 100% sure
pls do continue n update soon
love u both of u

Edited by kgmu86 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome dear to both of you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
it was a great start dear, and loved your new concept...
Guns trafficking and wow this Megha sounds very interesting...
Poor rathore๐Ÿ˜†
N yep Riya's feelings were beautifully portrayed...
Please continue๐Ÿ˜‰
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Megha haan?
Style hain bandi mein !   ๐Ÿ˜†
Dekhte hain aur kitni shock deti hain rathore ko : P

Continue soon...and do pm!
   ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
samchi good work ๐Ÿ˜Š
bht acha hai do continue ๐Ÿ˜Š
shuchi hope ye nya home minister hai qki purana wala toh jail mei hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
agent xx22.. interesting...!!!
thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...guys.. guys... I have so many things to say... first of all amazing, so nice... and for obvious reasons I love megha๐Ÿ˜‰ and Rathoreโค๏ธ... I have troubled so much for this... please forgive me for that and please don't update it late as a punishment...  and the story is too good... I would like to see megha and rathore in goa having some romance๐Ÿ˜‰... and finally thank you so much... love you samiya and shuchi...โค๏ธ
it was justโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

update soon...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm megha..addressing rathore as sameer...thats great..finally someone called him by his name...keep going...update soon:)

thanks for the pm
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god ... now i do have my complain to you... two best buddies...mujhe bahr nikal diya๐Ÿ˜ญ...
but i loved xx22โญ๏ธ... wow...  and the topic is new and awesome๐Ÿ‘... but mujhe deshnikala de diya... yaar writing mein included nahin hoon, rathore ke saath busy hoon๐Ÿ˜‰, but friendship group se bahr nikalne ki kya zarurat thi...?
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cont...sooon pm me wid ur future upd8s
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@meghu jaan ur our best buddy.tumhe hum ne group se nahi nikala .luv u.did u liked ur entry