Punar Vivah

how dare Prashant call Aarti his wife????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Ok so Prashant is back...

Broken financially..  and kicked out by his so called love Nida...  Now the bird wants to return to the nest but Ma Shobha has closed the door of the nest so he is using Pa Dubey who always had the soft spot for him..

Anyway...  So he finds Ansh on the road and saves Aarti and brings her to the hospital.

He does not answer the nurse if he was the husband of Aarti but he tells Yash that the medicines were for his wife...

While he was watching Aarti unconscious there seems to be some remorseful expressions on his face thinking now Aarti has already gone ahead in the life when he wanted to come back.

I am sure Pa Schindhia will think that as Yash has not accepted Aarti and the baby yet Aarti can come back to his wayward son and he have all his family back but Ioved Shobha ma who was more then 100% sure that Aarti only loves Yash and she will never ever go back to Prashant.

I also loved the way shobhama said that Ansh is Yash Schindhia's son and he will bring his wife and child home.

At least I am glad that Yash paid for the medications and also gave him some money to take care of Aarti and Ansh.

When Prashant saw Aarti in the woods he did remember his harsh words to her and looked remorseful.  When in the hospital  Ansh started to form a bond with him he remembered his harsh words about Ansh being the child of someone and that also of bad blood.. he looked remorseful but when the precap Prashant sees the telecast of Yash asking whereabouts of Aarti and asking her to come back...I felt he did sound little sarcastic..  when he uttered the words ..  so this is Yash Schindhia Aarti's second husband.. 

So we have to see how it goes... If he calls Yash telling him he has the information about his wife and son or he keeps it to himself as he surely has Yash's number...  If he does not do it right away we know that he has something in his mind..  Is he waiting for Aarti to gain the consciousness and ask what she wants to do or if he has ulterior motive in hiding the fact that her husband is looking for her and he is right here in Lalitpur..

so we shall see if this Prashant has return learning the lessons of his life or he is as selfish as ever...

Edited by evasumi - 09 October 2012 at 10:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aaafff.comNandita1970meenaagarwalMeena1428dumbo15-Swetha-desikimsamTAPDnirmalac99jayshu17Malika_ZL_KhankholitaManali_IamGCianZetteranithugcluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how dare Prashant call Aarti his wife????" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i was so pissed with him
i mean she left aarti n her child with some silly old women
n now cause da women left her ..he went bck to aarti ..What the ???
gosh prashant dnt desserve aarti 
aarti was meant to be with yash forever Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumiManali_IamGCian

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@ evasumi,
great take on the episode
me to hate to hear prashant calling arati as his wife Angry

puvaneswarigpevasumi

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Welcome back Eva Hug

Great post ClapClap...I was pissed at P also for calling Aarti is wife, P hasn't changed IMO he was scared when Ansh told him that Aarti was regaining consciousness...he's a coward who doesn't know how to take responsibility for his actions.

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

desikimsam

Goldie

desikimsam

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I was like how dare he call Arti his wife Angry

And welcome back its always great reading ur POV

evasumi

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Evaji so busy thesedays...

Missed your comments , messages...

You are welcome back...I agree this guy prashanth is always a crocodile...Angry

evasumi

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

i was so pissed with him

agree!!

evasumixsumi

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

Originally posted by xsumi

i was so pissed with him

agree!!
thankyou Hug

evasumi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.