Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Mail to Ekta here....... (Page 5)

adys Senior Member
adys
adys

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged

dear ekta jee !

mein sirf itna khena chahti hoon k plzzzzzzz app kuch kerein humari baat maan lein humein sirf rajeev hi as sujal chahiye okk baqi saab nay joo itna kuch keh diya hay.plzzzzzzzzz yeh hum saab kee request hay.

farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged

hi
well ekta mam aap ko koi kai kahaye aab aap ki samajhe mein to kcuh anna hai nahin i think so kiyoon ke agar atta to aap humarey Rajeev ko kabhi janay na deti u said i ur interview ke he has problem from the day one ..hmmmmm....so miss app ne uski doobara sign kiyoon kia means ke he had done kya hadsa kay haqqeeqat with u and i dont think ke uska nature tab bhi ab jaisa hi ho ho he also want logic of everything at that time .... if he ask abt the logical of everything u also know abt his nature then y u sign himAngry
in kth yyy agar yehi karna tha to yyyy and u also said ke from unit his costars also dont want to work with himm then y amna said in his interview ke everyone from unit will miss him alot........... 
yeh sab hai kiaaaaaa ...Rajeev ke sath hi kiyoon Confused 
kai bigara hai usne aap ka plz usko wapis laooo new sujal to yukh hai woh serail mein aye ga to rakshak ki taraha bhaag jaye gaaaTongue  agar new one 10 saal bhi sujal ka roll karein to usko utna famous nahin kar paye ga jitna Rajeev  ne kai ....We want our Rajeev as sujal we want him back do something otherwise ready ......means jo aap ke kth ke sath ho ga uske liye tayar raheeiye ga....

+ point of kth is Rajeev and amna's couple or Sujal and akhsat frndhsip jo ke ab sab se ziada weak point ho jaye ga dramein kaaa..... we love Rajeev and cant live without him plzzzzzzz get him backkkkkkk

misthi Newbie
misthi
misthi

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Ekta,

Why you are doing this is really beyond the level of understanding.Rajeev is an excellent actor and he is the only one who knows and understands your character Sujal much much better than your creatives.

YOU in your heart of hearts much better know that he is not greedy for money though is extremely logical and works for inner satisfaction.

If you have to avenge your enemies win their hearts by noble gesture cooperative behaviour and not by being revengeful.Ekta nobody remains on Top for ever so you shall.Rajeev will live in our hearts whether he may or may not remains as your Sujal.He is ours Sujal.He is one who has lived up your creation.No body else can do the same or even touch a pinch of that.

I have extreme respect for your mom and dad but you i must say i don't have the same.Reaching top means nobility comes but you are the one who has disproved it.The entire episode of rajeev has brought disgrace to you.You may get another sujal but not another rajeev, an actor a devoted dedicated and determined and not a chamcha actor.

Think upon your decision once more before letting it executed.

Kirti

misthi Newbie
misthi
misthi

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Ekta ,

we only want Rajeev as Sujal.No body else.

Please think once more on your decision.

Trish

kashishthebest Groupbie
kashishthebest
kashishthebest

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

hi Ekta

main surf yeh kahion gee ka we all love rajeev Cry hum rajeev kee jaga kissi ko nahin deak saktaCry kth is nothing without rajeev Cryhe is always the best so plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont let rajev leavCry 

we r requested to u plezzzzzzzzzzzzCry

HEMANT JAIN Newbie
HEMANT JAIN
HEMANT JAIN

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

hey Ekta!

i want you to know that i had been watching KTH only because of rajeev- aamna jodi. and now that our hero is not there there is no reason for me to continue watching your serial. so goodbye KTH because w/o Rajeev KTh is not going to run for more time & in times to come be ready to record the lowest TRP's ever recorded By KTH.

And salute to your so called creative team to take up such a self- destructive step ever taken in the history of television.

this my last post in this forum as after rajeev there is no reason to continue watching this serial with a set of So-called(stupid) other actors.

and a award for you for telling most no. of lies about our hero no.1

So!it's my goodbye to KTH-Forum untill Rajeev returns.Cry

Edited by HEMANT JAIN - 09 May 2005 at 9:40am
Gulaftab Newbie
Gulaftab
Gulaftab

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 7:32am | IP Logged

hello Ekta ,

i m from pakistan i love Rajeev acting and Rajeev as sujal so we want him back as sujal no body can do role like this no your Gurpeet plz le him back. i think u can understand what we want

shabla Goldie
shabla
shabla

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

ekta,

you have done a very big mistake by letting rajeev leave the show.we all love him very much and respects his decisions.we all used to see kth only because of rajeev -aamna jodi.even when the storyline was rubbish we used to see the show for them.now there is no reason for us to watch kth.so good-bye to kth

please don't blame rajeev for all this.please stop talking rubbish things about his leaving the show to press.you are a society lady.lieing won't suit you.

shabla

Go to top