India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Mail to Ekta here....... (Page 4)

ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Well miss ekta kapoor i had no idea that you could stoop so low. The negative publicity you are of rajeev u are doing in the media is just sick. We rajeevians trust rajeev more than we trust ourselves. By doing negative publicity of rajeev you are actually doing negative publicity of yourself. We have started hating you and thanks to all your sick and cheap tantrums we have started loving and respecting rajeev more. He has the guts to take a stand for his work. This shows how sincere he is towards his work. If he were like other actors he would have taken his money would have buttered you a little and would have done any crap. What would go of his father??? People would still love him and would still watch the serial only for him. He has lifted the serial on his shoulders. He is the one for whom we watched Kahin to hoga but now as he is leaving Kahin to hoga is history for us. No matter what you say I will always trust rajeev. And now you want to finish his carrier as and actor by the miss kapoor you are not God. You are a human being and let me remind you that curses definitely affect normal human beings. For your kind information let me tell you that now we care a damn for you we care a heck for Kahin to hoga and for the new sujal Mr. gurpreet singh we care two hoots. I hate you your production house and your each and every serial. And as for starplus channel if you all don't stop bootlicking ekta kapoor there will be a big lock outside your office. Instead of using your brains you all are letting a woman who is totally non professional and is extremely vindictive and who is only fond of bootlicking people run your channel then soon along with Balaji productions there will be a lock outside your office as well. Your loss is other channel's gain and Balaji 's loss is other production house's gain. I hope the other channels and production houses are getting a hint. Even aamna and chaitanya plan to leave your crappy serial. And shame on the 25 brains that together cannot come up with any logic. And yes we rajeevians have 130 illogical points shown in Kahin to hoga until now. We had loved rajeev we still love rajeev and we will always love rajeev. We are with him and we will support him through thick and thin no matter what. Even if the whole world turns against him we rajeevians will support him and we will always respect him and will always love him.  

ria!

Sa_sagi Senior Member
Sa_sagi
Sa_sagi

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hi Ekta
I m from Pakistan, i have been watching Star Plus for more than 4 years. I used to watch all your shows on Star Plus but only for pass time,none of them was my fav. But then came KAAHIN TO HOGA in my life & it changed my life completely.I really likeRAJEEVa lot. He iz the best actor.He is just superb. This is the only soap ours which impressed me so much.I just became crazy abt it.Never know when KTH became a part of my life.I just can't image KTH without Rajev. NO RAJEEV NO KTH.

BRING HIM BACK .....OTHERWISE.....you will have to pay for it

this is what i can say
rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged

I may not know much about running a successful show but after letting Rajeev go you won't be running one anymore. The whole reason we watched the show was to see Rajeev give his performance, he put his heart and soul into his character. His screen presence was the only thing saving this show now he has gone we have alll made pledges to stop watching KTH. This new Sujal cannot compare to Rajeev, he has made this character so popular and loved. He has put so much effort and drive into playing Sujal that we cant see anyone else take this role. To have him replaced is a big insult to all of Rajeev's fans, because we will not accept this new Sujal even if you paid us. Also it was so unprofessional of you to blast Rajeev when all he has given you is mindblowing performances time after time. This is not acceptable you would not like it if Rajeev told the truth about the way he has been treated by you and your "creative team". At least he has the decency to still hold respect for you and remain profesional. Rajeev will be bigger than all of Balaji put together because he has the talent to take him to new heights. Now not only will KTH suffer but we won't watch your other serial's either because you cannot treat a person in this way and expect nothing in return. Rajeev will be loved by us forever and he is more important to us than all your shows put together, and so we will support him no matter what. If you think your crude comments will make us think differently of Rajeev think again. Because now we love him even more and i have completely lost all respect for you and your creative team.

Sona_rai Newbie
Sona_rai
Sona_rai

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Hi Ekta,

ur gr88 producer and very known media person ur serials always create hystria in india and in pakistan also,i'm from pakistan,in pakistan rajeev had a huge fan following,Smile people love him as sujal garewal and ur dissicion of replacment effect popularity of late night serial "kahin to hoga",people waited to see wat sujal do?in todays episode, and rajeev potrays "sujal" the bestClap,i have some examples,here in pakistan on chanel "geo" there is a program named "shadi online"some 2 months back they have a doctor couple as there guest and when compare ask husband that how's ur wifes fav actor he answered"main us actor ka naam tu nahi janta laikin woh star plus ke serial main "sujal" ka role ker raha hai,he's her fav actor aur yeh(his wife)sab kaam choor ker us banday ke liye roz 10.30(pst)per star plus laga ker bethi hoti hain,another example is of my father,dad ne kabhi serials nahi dekhai magar ita award function main jab best debut ke clips chalai tu unhoon ne rajeev ki woh choti si clip dekh ker kaha that guy is zabardastSmile,i think its totaly rajeev's karisma,i know that "sujal" charactor in itself is very very strong but i think "sujal" ko strong bananay main "rajeev" ka bhi bohat bara contribution hai,so plzz plz if possible let rajeev playing sujal and if not plzz dont say bad things about him in press it hurts a lot and also damages ur reputation,sorry if i've say some thing bad,i only want to tell u about my feelings.

take care.

bye.

Sona Rai.

aanchal Newbie
aanchal
aanchal

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged

EKTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................Angry Angry Angryyou know what your serial KAHIIN TO HOGA is over. If you want Kahiin To Hoga to make its second anniversary go beg our hero Rajeev and bring him back. You know what EKTA fan fiction heardly matters to you. There was a time when u pushed NAUSHEEN ALI SARDAR out of KUSSUM whatever the reason may be but u saw the result na. Kussum is the worst serial according to me. Its just becoz of KSHITIJ that I tolerate that serial. Anyways leave Kussum we were on KTH. I m damn damn damn.... sure EKTA u must have got millionsssssss of mails to bring back Rajeev. But remember one thing EKTA without Rajeev KTH is a bull shit.. SORRY FOR THESE WORDS BUT ITS VERY TRUE. Also dont think that Rajeev is alone .. All of Rajeev fans are with him. Go check his groups EKTA u will get to see HOW MUCH WE HATE YOU THESE DAYS???? Also remember one thing we all watched KTH just becoz of Rajeev and not becoz of Aamna or Swayam or Shabbir got it!! We want to see Rajeev and not those two junglees fighting in the river. I hope I made myself very clear to you.Angry Angry

RAJEEV's CRAZIEST FANTongueTongue

AANCHAL

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged

HELLO  EKTA JI Angry

Y  RU  DOING  THIS  TO  US Dead .  WHY  RU  REPLACING  RAJEEV Cry .

PLEASE  DON'T  REPLACE  RAJEEV  Smile .  THAT  WILL  BE  THE  GREATEST  BLUNDER  U  WILL  DO  IN  LIFE Ouch . PLEASE  RAJEEV  KO SERIAL  MEIN  REHNE  DO Smile  . RAJEEV  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  KI  JAAN  HAIN  ,  SHAAN  HAIN Embarrassed .  PLEASE   DON'T   TORTURE  &  KILL  THE  VIEWER'S  BY  REPLACING  RAJEEV  Confused . FOR  VIEWER'S  IT  WILL  BE  THE   MOST  DREADFULL  NIGHTMARE  IF   RAJEEV  IS  REPLACED   Shocked .  WE  HAVE  REQUESTED  U  BUT  NOW  AS  YOUR SERIAL  VIEWER'S    WE  ARE   ORDERING  YOU  NOT  TO  REPLACE RAJEEV Stern Smile .  WE  WOULD  LIKE  TO  TELL  U  2 THINGS :-

1) RAJEEV  AGAR  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  CHOD  DEGA  THO  KAHIIN THO  HOGA  KE  TRP  KAHIIN  NAHI  HOGA Geek.

2) AGAR  RAJEEV  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  MEIN  NAHI  HOGA  THO   DARSHAK  KE  LIYE  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  KAHIIN  BHI  NAHI  HOGADisapprove .

PLEASE  HAMARI  BAAT  KO  SAMJHO  AUR  RAJEEV  KO  KAHIIN  THO HOGA  MEIN  REHNE  DO.......................Smile

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged

HELLO  EKTA JI Angry

Y  RU  DOING  THIS  TO  US Dead .  WHY  RU  REPLACING  RAJEEV Cry .

PLEASE  DON'T  REPLACE  RAJEEV  Smile .  THAT  WILL  BE  THE  GREATEST  BLUNDER  U  WILL  DO  IN  LIFE Ouch . PLEASE  RAJEEV  KO SERIAL  MEIN  REHNE  DO Smile  . RAJEEV  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  KI  JAAN  HAIN  ,  SHAAN  HAIN Embarrassed .  PLEASE   DON'T   TORTURE  &  KILL  THE  VIEWER'S  BY  REPLACING  RAJEEV  Confused . FOR  VIEWER'S  IT  WILL  BE  THE   MOST  DREADFULL  NIGHTMARE  IF   RAJEEV  IS  REPLACED   Shocked .  WE  HAVE  REQUESTED  U  BUT  NOW  AS  YOUR SERIAL  VIEWER'S    WE  ARE   ORDERING  YOU  NOT  TO  REPLACE RAJEEV Stern Smile .  WE  WOULD  LIKE  TO  TELL  U  2 THINGS :-

1) RAJEEV  AGAR  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  CHOD  DEGA  THO  KAHIIN THO  HOGA  KE  TRP  KAHIIN  NAHI  HOGA Geek.

2) AGAR  RAJEEV  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  MEIN  NAHI  HOGA  THO   DARSHAK  KE  LIYE  KAHIIN  THO  HOGA  KAHIIN  BHI  NAHI  HOGADisapprove .

PLEASE  HAMARI  BAAT  KO  SAMJHO  AUR  RAJEEV  KO  KAHIIN  THO HOGA  MEIN  REHNE  DO.......................Smile

if  u   fail  to  understand  us   you  are  

" FINISHED "

rajeevaamna1 Groupbie
rajeevaamna1
rajeevaamna1

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged

dearest ekta,

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont let rajeeev leave...............we all beg u

RAJEEV HAI APNI DUNIYA
USKE BINA KUCH BHEE NAHIN
YEH TOU TUM DEKHO GEE HAI
SAATH MAIN CREATIVE TEAM BHEE