Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Mail to Ekta here....... (Page 2)

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

yeh sab to gussai mai mai nai kaha..... agar bura laga to sorry

agar aap pyar ki zubaan samajhtee hain to plz plz plz hum per itni meherbaani ker dain kai Rajeev kai saath kuch bura naa karain, na usai serial sai nikaalain or naa hee sujal ka image kharab kernai ki koshish karain.......

Allah aap ka bhala karai..................

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

waisai aap ko aik free mai mashwara daita hoon kai

rajeev ko nikaalnai or sujal ka character apnai zoological ideas sai kharab kernai sai behtar yeh hai kai aap kth band hee ker dain ....... kahiin aap ka dimaagh kth ka wohi haal na ker dai jo kahin kisi roz ka hua tha..............

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

oh ekta maiOuch.......Angry

ab to mai nai yeh bhi parh liya hai kai tum sirf rajeev hee nahi balkai amna per bhi sakhtee ker rahee ho.Angry

baaz aa jaao apni harkaton sai tum ekta maiOuch....

tum to hamaari bardasht sai baahir hoti jaa rahi hoAngry..... icc sai pehlai kai hamaarai andar ka laawa bahir a jaaiAngry..... tum baaaz aa jao... ici mai tumhaari bhalaai hai warna....AngryAngryAngry

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

aaj mujhai tum per bara gussa aa raha haiAngry

Angry

Angry

waakai mai apni yeh rubbish see harkatain band ker do or apni age ka lihaaz karo ........ warna bohot kuch sun baitho gee..AngryAngryAngry

kamana Newbie
kamana
kamana

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

ektaji,

u've better named your film kya fool hai hum,i've alws respected u as one successful woman n reading your interview on mid-day i've started hating u ,what do u think that u r a god that u can make n break anyone,come to reality n these days your choice of actors is pathetic ,only good faces doesn't work,that new guy however good actor he could be but can't be sujal garewal to us,u better finish the show , being sujal fan will not watch the show not only but will not let anyone in my home to watch your all show,your all creative heads go to hell n your all show too.

kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

TO-WHOM-IT-MAY-CONCERN

HI EKTA! ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT HERE IN PAKISTAN I HAD EHARD A LOT ABOUT STAR PLUS...WHEN I GOT THE CHANNEL ON MY CABLE I STARTED WATCHING ALL OF UR DRAMAS..KASAUTII, KAHAANI, KYUNKI WERE MY FAVOURITE BUT I LATER SKIPPED THESE DRAMAS DUE TO THE UNLIMITED MISTAKES MADE IN THEM WITH NO STORYLINE...USE UR HEAD..PRERNA GETTING MARRIED AND THEN DIVORCED THEN PREGNANT..FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND THEN MIHIR DEAD THEN HE COMES BACK THEN BACK TO MANDIRA...I THINK THAT U HAVE STOPPED THINKING..COME ON EVERYONE NEEDS SOME STORY...UR DRAMAS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR  YEARS..HERE IN PAKISTAN WE HAE EPISODES OF AROUND 13-15 BUT THEY HAVE SOME STORY  WHICH MOST OF UR DRAMAS LACK!

NOW COMIN ON THE DRAMA THAT I STARTED WATCHING SOME TIME AGO NAMED KAHIIN TO HOGA...I CHANGED MY VIEWS ABOUT U THINKING THAT THIS WAS ONE DRAMA THAT WAS UNLIKE THE USUAL SAAS-BAHU SAGA AND IT WAS YOUTH-CENTRIC...BASIC THING TAHT ATTRACTED ME WAS THE RAJEEV-AMNA JODI AND THE STORY..BUT U RUINED IT ALL BY MAKING IT INTO ANOTHER OF UR DRAMAS..WELL STILL WE SATISFIED OURSELVES WITH THIS JODI..THOUGH THERE WAS NO STORY AND SO MANY MISAKES IN EACH EPISODE..HERE I AM BLAMING UR SO-CALLED CREATIVE HEADS..TEHY DO CREATE A LOT OF NEW THINGS LIKE AN OPERATION BEING WATCHED BY TEH WHOLE FAMILY THROUGH A WINDOW..WHERE HAVE U SEEN A OPERATION ROOM WITH WINDOWS? WELL, THAT IS ONE OF TEH MILLIONS MISTAKES UR CREATIVE HEADS MAKE..SO COMING TO THE POINT THOUSAND AND MILLIONS OF US..IN INDIA, PAKISTAN, AND ALL OVER IN ABROAD..PEOPLE JOIN DIFFERENT FORUMS AND SITES AND  ONLY SAY "WE LOVE RAJEEV AND AMNA...SPECIALLY RAJEEV" OR "WE WATCH THIS DRAMA ONLY FOR RAJEE, ELSE THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN IT"  ANYWAYS..WE ALL HAVE READ TEH INTERVIEWS GIVEN BY RAJEEV TO DIFFEREN MAGS..HE HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING BAD AGAINST U..HE HAS REFUSED TO GIE ANY EGATIVE POINTS AGAINST U AND HE HAS JUST SAID TAHT THE CREATIVE HEADS ARE NOT DOING A GOOD JOB..IF HE  DOES INTERVENE IN TEH STORY TO MAKE IT ABIT MORE REALISTIC TAHN WHAT IS WRONG IN IT?LAST TIME U TOLD HIM THAT IN THE STORY..SUJAL WILL RAPE CHARRU JUST TO GET REVENGE FROM KASHISH? SINCERELY TELL ME...ARE YOU MAD? IS SUJAL THE CHARACTER WHO WOULD DO SUCH A DISGUSTING YTHING THAT ANSH DID? ANSH WAS AN EVIL CHARACTER BUT SUJAL ISN'T..HE USED TO BLAME HIMSELF FOR KASHISH'S FAULTS THEN HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING? OK...HAVE YOU EVER SHOWN MIHIR RAISING HIS HAND ON TULSI? OR OM ON PARVATI? TEHN WHY DID UR CREATIVE HEADS MAKE SUJAL SLAP KASHISH WHEN HE HAS SAID INNUMBERABLE TIMES THAT HE CAN NOT SEE TEARS IN HER EYES...THEN WHY SUJAL? DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY TEH CHARACTER? YOU HAVE SAID SO MANY BAD THINGS AGAINST RAJEEV IN UR INTERVIEWS..WE HAVE SEEN U IN ALL AWARD FUNCTIONS..WHENEVR TULS OR PARVATI GOT THE AWARD..U WERE ALL SMILES AND WHENEVER RAJEEV USED TO THANK U WHEN HE GOT AN AWARD..U WERE JUST SITTIONG THERE WITH NO EXPRSSIONS..WE KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM..WE CAN JDGE IT THROUGH UR EXPRESSIONS AND UR INTERVIEWS..U KICKED HIM OUT OF KTH..FINE..ANYWAYS THIS DRAMA WAS GONNA GIO DOWN AND IT WILL BE A BIG TIME FLOP WHEN RAJEEV LEAVES..BUT U WANT TO RUIN HIS CAREER? THIS IS SO MEAN OF U BECUASE IF RAJEEV IS POPULAR..U WANT TO STEAL HIS POPULARITYU...FORGIVE ME TO SAY TAHT I REALLY USED TO RESPECT U BFORE THIS BUT NOW I SIMPLY HATE U FOR THE THINGS U HAVE DONE!

BELIEVE ME...THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF RAJEEV'S FANS ARE GONNA CURSE U FOR THIS..COME ONE EKTA ACCEPT UR MISTAKES AND UR CREATIVE HEAD'S INSTEAD OF PUTTING ALL THE BLAME ON RAJEEV..I BELIEVE TAHT THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 SIDES OF A STORY..MAYBE RAJEE HAS ALSO SAID SOMETHING WRONG BUT RUINING HIS CAREER IS LIKE GOING A WAY TOO FAR...TAKE OUR ADVISE..WE ALL ADVISE U THAT KICK OUT UR CREATIVE HEADS..FIND EW PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THE SAME GHISSA-PHITA BRAINS AND MAKE A REAL LIFE STORY..THE TPR'S ARE GONNA SO LOW WHEN RAJEEV LEAVES AND THIS PERSON COMES ...SO U THINK HE WILL FIT IN ? PEOPLE ARE GONNA HATE HIM CUZ HE TOOK OUR RAJEEVS PLACE BU IS IT RIGHT TO HATE HIM WHEN IT SHOULD GO IN UR SIDE AND IT IS UR FAULT AND UR CREATIVE HEAD'S THAT THEY SACKED RAJEEV... THINK...WILL IT BE EASY FOR ANY OF THE CAST TO SETTLE IN WITH THIS NEW GUY SO EASIL?WILL AMNA BE ABLE TO ACT OUT ALL THOSE SCENES WITHOUT ANY HESITATION? I BELIEVE ALL OF THEM ARE GREAT ACTORS AND WILL CO-OPERATE WITH UR CREATIVE HEADS HOWEVER MISTAKES AND BLUNDERS TEHY MAKE..BUT BELIEVE ME I THINK VERY SOON YOU WILL NEED A TOTALLY NEW CAST FOR THIS DRAMA...SO JUST FINISH IT OFF INSTEAD OF RUINING AND START IT ALL OVER AGIN FROMTHE BEGINNING AS A REPEAT TELECAST...OR GET A NEW CREATIVE TEAM....CHOOSE THE SAME CHARACTERS AND RAEEV AMNA IN THE MAIN LEAD WITHA A DIFFERENT STORY AND I AM SURE IT WILL BE A SUCCESS! AND IF U THINK TAHT SWAYEM, RISHI AND AKSHAT CAN CARRY ON THE DRAMA WELL...I WILL SAY TAHT U SHOULD GET OPERATED BY A DOCTOR..

BUT BE WARNED..IF U KICK OUT RAJEEV UR DRAMA IS A BIG BIG BIG FLOP!! UR MONEY DOWN THE GUTTER!

WELL NOW I WILL SAY BYE AND I HOPE U WILL TAKE OUR ADVISE

THANK U

A FAN OF RAJEEV AND KTH FROM PAKISTAN   

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nammi999 Goldie
nammi999
nammi999

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged

hey dear ekta ur best women i love u alot

par app nay ya acah nahin kiay kay rohit abkshi ka role donoo darmas main say khatam kardiya is baat ka gosa hai bass aur ab mujhey app kay darma main rohit ko dakhena hai main app kay sab soaps dakheti hoon chahay sony pay lagay ya star plus pay ya phir zee pay i cant miss any soap i love u app gr8 ho

wo kahatay hain na punjabi main tusi gr8 ho ji bye allha hafiz namastay sasiriyakar

Go to top