Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Mail to Ekta here.......

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Okay friends with keeping your wishes especially zeenia I am ready to send mails to Ekta and Balaji's wth our view on Ekta's decision on Rajeev. We have to tell her not say rubbish and lies in the press regarding Rajeev. That should be stopped at all cost.

But do use proper language otherwise I'll get the BANG !!!!

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Ekta we want Rajeev as Sujal and not anyone else but your creative team is causing problems for him and i think you should tell them to let rajeEv stay..............or you could just fire them because evEryone wants Rajeev to stay and we don't want this new guy to play sujal and tht guy after having a nose job would look like sujal because Rajeev is the better and is suited 4 the role

And when ur giving interviews to the press don't say anything bad about rajeev because he was forced to leave KTH and i really don't like your creative team and rajeev is da best and you know tht if he's out of kTH then ur TRP's are going down

AND IF HE IS OUT OF KTH THEN EVERYONE IS GOING TO STOP WATCHING IT

sapna garg Newbie
sapna garg
sapna garg

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Ekta we wud never accept anyone else as sujal...its not possible for us accept someone new as sujal...after he is main character...Creative heads are creating problems for all...If this continues many other will also leave ...

Almost all watch KTH for Rajeev n Amna so we want to stay with rajeev only....

if he's out of kTH then ur TRP's are going down ...n they hav started dropping now only....

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

hi ekta

what i really want to say to u is that YOU..........

but i have been asked to use proper language. all ur shows are going towards a dead end. there is nothing left in kyunki, kahaani (ur original story lines) so u r just making a salad or all ur shows and showing absolute nonsense to ur viewers. the only sensible show u made in the last 5 years was KTH and now  u have made a mess of that too. and now when somebody dared to question UR so-called logics, u decided to ruin his career.

my advice to u is just for one week sit in ur room and try watching all ur shows . i bet u wont to be able to sit through them.

rajeevaamna1 Groupbie
rajeevaamna1
rajeevaamna1

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Dearest ekta ji,

Madam ekta i respect u alot.........because u r the one who brought rajeev into our lives........its beacuse of u we discovered rajeev.........his acting abilities.........his looks and everything...........If u had not selected him.........we might have not seen him........but recently wen i read the article in which u said bad things bout him ...........i culdn't sop my self from writing to u.............Ekta we all want rajeev as sujal no matter wat the story is...........it shuld be interesting and shuld have rajeev in it as sujal.............Ekta kth's creative heads  r not the onez who run this show.........its not only their effort.......its the effort of all ppl specially the one who plays the character..........and  sujalz charcter becoming so popular is cuz of our dear rajeev.........he is the one who performed the character.............wen the creatives gave him his dailogues he was the one who made the scene so convincing even though the scene wuld have been without logics.............Rajeev is the one who did his work wid conviction...............its not the creative teams effort only.............if they think that by a replacement sujalz character wuld remain popular they r totally mistaken.........bcuz i bet no 1 else can do a better job of sujal than rajeev...............those expressive eyes,the romantic expressions, anger,attitude,looks everything were rajeevz..................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring him back and kick ur creative heads out ....................plzzzzzz...............widout him no kth for all of us................believe me since kth viewers got to no of his exit they have already decided not to watch kth after rajeevz exit...............plzzz 100% of kth viewers watch it for rajeev .................rajeev and aamnaz perfect couple.................ekta ji they r the jodi no.1//...............plzzzzz dont separate them......................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BRING HIM BACK AND IF HEZ NOT THERE NO KTH FOR ALL OF US!!

MINAHIL

maham2kool Newbie
maham2kool
maham2kool

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

well ekta i think that u had done the most terrible job by replacing rajeev from your serial i mean zoological serail kahin to hoga well he was the one thing to watch.and don't even try to spoil his image by saying bad things about him.u can never finish the love that we all have for him n we all hate your serail they are illogical and are bieng streched without logic.specially kyunki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi.well u now are proceeding towrads a dead end.beacuse other people are making more creative serials that your k craps.and now no one will watch your stupidest KAHIN TO HOGA.if u are wise n some of your creativity is left that bring rajeev back n say sorry about all that u had said about him

Ashez Senior Member
Ashez
Ashez

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

hey ekta!

wht u have done iz a big foolishness....u know ppl only watch KTH juzz cuz ov rajeev....n u have done the biggest mistake by replacing him....u cud have sorted thingz out but u didnt care...u were much concerned abt ur so called "creative directorz"....u shud have cared abt the fanz ov ur show KTH who watch the serial only cuz ov rajeev....n a part frm this u ppl r spreading false rumours abt rajeev...this is so low...i mean how cud u ppl get soo jealous of rajeev...cummon get a life....u ppl r on such big positionz...we cud expect sumthing better n mature frm u guyz...but after letting rajeev go wht else can we expect....

anywayz juzz want to tell u U HAVE COMMITED THE BIGEST MISTAKE OVV UR LIFE BY REPLACING RAJEEV.....U WILL REGRET IT DEAR CUZ NOONEZ GONNA WATCH UR KTH FROM NOW ONWARDZ.....

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Ekta jee ab aap ko mai kia kahoon, aap jaisi shakhiat ko to Hi, Hello bhi kehnai ko dil nahi maanta, laikn phir bhi tumhaarai lady hone ka lihaaz kertai huai.....

Hi.....

waisai to mai nai news papers n articles in magazines mai pehlai sai hee parh rakha hai kai aap jaisa badtameez n baddimaagh shaaid hee koi ho or jo koi bhi aap jaisi shakhsiat kai saath kaam kernai ka experience haasil ker laita hai wo apni baaqi zindagee mai sirf apnai kaanon ko hee haath lagaata rehta hai.....

Ziaada hairaan honai ki koi zaroorat nahi, aaj kal jo aap hamarai rajeev kai saath ker rahi hain wo maafi kai laaik to nahi, balkai aap jaisi shakhsiat ka istakbaal bhi flowers kai bajaai rotten eggs and tomoes sai kia jaana chahiai..............

aik wakt tha kai log aapki izzat kiya kartai thay kai aap ka kaluk aik naamwar shakhsiat Jeetu jee sai jura hua hai laikin jaisai jaisai aap apnai gul khilaati jaa rahee hai koi bhi aap kai mutalik kuch acha kehnai ko tayyar hee nahi........

aapkai mutalik to mai nai yeh bhi parh rakha hai kai aap hamaisha apnai irdgird apnai chamchon ko daikhna chahtee hain jo sirf aap kai hee gun gaata rahai... na jaanai kya samajh rakha hai aap nai apnai aap ko.....

ab zara asal topic ki taraf aatai hain....

hum nai sun rakha hai kai aap our hero rajeev ka career ruin ker daina chahtee hain.... mai aap sai yeh nahi poochun ga kiun Bcoz aap sai hum yahi ummeedd ker saktai hain. aik taraf to aap apni serials mai itni sankaari bantee hai or asal life mai aisi hai, yakeen nahi hota.....

mai to sirf itna kehna chahun ga kai agar aap nai hamaarai rajeev ko kuch kaha to jo aap kai aik do serial theek thaak bach gai hai wo bhi daikhna band ker dai gai kiunkai roz hee hum aap ki kisi naa kisi serial mai koi na koi galti nikaaltai rehtai hain jo technical or far from truth hotee hain phir bhi aap hum sai aisa salook karain or hamarai heroes ko pareeshaan kertee phirain........

itna mai aakhir mai keh doon kai agar rajeev kai saath aap nai eik bhi galat baat ki ya press ko kuch bhi galat kaha to hum aap ka jitna hum sai ho saka utna bura haal karain gain kai aap rone lag paro gee.....

Khabardaar jo Rajeev kai saath koi ziaadti ki to warnaaaaa...............  nataaij ki zimma daar aap khud hongi.

aap ko to bye bhi kehnai ko dil nahi ker raha laikin phir bhi aap per taras kha ker keh daitaa hoon...

BYE

Go to top