HaPpY b'DaY BaA!!!

Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#HAPPY B'day to you...happy b'day dear Baa happy b'day to u... May the Gud God...may gud God bless u...may the gud Gud bless u with wonderful grand grand childrens๐Ÿ˜›#
So Gud evng guyzzz... Also advance Gud ni8๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hw was ur day??? Mine was an hetic day... Me bck with todays post abt our epi... Epi started with a gloomy face ๐Ÿ˜”of our epi bt ended with a similing face of Koki๐Ÿ˜Š... Urmi had just a 1.5 min screen space thank God other else Baa's b'day wud be a flop... What do u say guys???๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was nice to see our Baa celebrating her B'day!!! Even though Rashi made a move thinking Baa had big wishes... Bt our poor BAA had small wishes and guess wat Rashi didn't understand it since she has high standard of thinking bt there was Gopi to rescue... A cute and warm shot of Gohem and Raji...all 4 planning abt hw to fullfill Baa's wishes... The foursome ready to celebrate their Baa's b'day in dhoom dhamaka way!!! GOHEM & RAJI really luked very sweet, all working really hard ๐Ÿ˜› may be at mid ni8 bt all luked fresh...๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Baa's friends were invited probably at Mid ni8... CRAZY ri8??? (I thought Baa was in her sweet 16 just lyk jigar thought bt wen I saw her frnds I had no words๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
Overall the epi was gud. I think mre suprises r on their way. Thats what I felt after watching the precap... Plz watch the epi... Also plz plz plz share ur opinions๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks...I love Gohem and Raji forming a team...I just want a good Gohem scene in the mix of these celebrations
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

thanks...I love Gohem and Raji forming a team...I just want a good Gohem scene in the mix of these celebrations

Even I wish 4 d same... Hope CV'S wn't disappoint us
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.. Looks like a happy episode. Will do the WU if there is none in the next 2 hours๐Ÿ˜Š
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Me too luved the epi esp bcoz of no #KK#
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today episode was cute n sweetz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Really like gohem n raji team up...๐Ÿ˜›
me to hope cvs showing some gohem scene...๐Ÿ˜‰
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved today epi...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›.a relief from urmi-kinjal fiasco
loved gohem n raji...they was so eager to celebrate baa b'day๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
n r sweet 16 birthday girl...opps I mean baa๐Ÿ˜ณshe was so cute๐Ÿ˜›
 a bestembest epiโญ๏ธ
eager to know in upcoming epi..baa other 2  wish๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
didnt watch the epi till nw... seems to be a fun filled one...
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
short and sweet summary ๐Ÿ˜Š well done Anisha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Baa's friends are invited in the mid nite...๐Ÿคฃ No worries,, SNS is a timeless serial.. there is no mid night, early morning etc etc! all time is a gud time !๐Ÿ˜‰
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Happy bday baa !! You were one of my fav char always!!