mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
A woman knows..
only Makeup
and..
Breakup!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev-Delnaaz FAKE breakup?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Matra

IF-Dazzler

Matra

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Mods we need a delnaaz rajev sticky... Every other minute there comes a new topic abt their breakup... And i am tired of telling ppl that they broke up in 2010... It has been 2 years... They couldnt have faked it sooo many years ago to make up on bb6

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Mods we need a delnaaz rajev sticky... Every other minute there comes a new topic abt their breakup... And i am tired of telling ppl that they broke up in 2010... It has been 2 years... They couldnt have faked it sooo many years ago to make up on bb6

Sorry. I didn't know that..

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahiya

A woman knows..
only Makeup
and..

Breakup!

Isnt this a sexist remark? Shocked

They have more than broken up. they have divorced. DIdnt rajiv say they got that 3 months back. Those who think it is fake, i would like to mention only insane ppl will do that for the sake of faking.

Edited by dhanya.r - 09 October 2012 at 8:31am

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Delnaz looks very much Normal to me unlike other fake so called celebrities there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Didn't rajeev say last night that they divorced just 3 months back. Do you mena they split in 2010 but officially divorced in 2012?

*king*

Matra

IF-Dazzler

Matra

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

Didn't rajeev say last night that they divorced just 3 months back. Do you mena they split in 2010 but officially divorced in 2012?

*king*

Yeah they separated in late 2010 but official divorce was a few months ago

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Please check few pages back to see if there already exist a thread. Thanks

Topic Closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.