CAMPAIGN FOR MKAP 2 - And where U stand..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I know the topic title is totally crap - swear couldn't think of anything more better .. 😆
I know the latest news of Pooja joining Rubaru has made everyone overwrought today. MKAP 1's fate is decided... BUT there is a ray of hope for MKAP 2. However I don't know how you are all feeling abt this sudden movement in events. I just want to let you know.. Pooja deciding to do another show - is practical. She is very lucky to have landed a new role so quickly. Lets be happy for her - because for many this kind of opportunity doesn't happen overnight.
The actors are restricted from disclosing certain information before their new show promos are out etc. Pearl Grey and the team knew abt this from much earlier as they have been in negotiations with the channel for months. It's cruel but true that they will not give infrmation out.. just like that! And Star India will continue to play stupid for as long as it can.

Life moves on... and you'll have to move with it. Remember the fabulous journey you had here and cherish the friends you made.

For those who ate still feeling hopeful - I have set the little campaign of 'united effort' for MKAP, DEK and DSDDSB To work together and help sign each others petitions etc. They are helping you - so please help them too.

See below.. Thanks

xxx

Better to light a candle - then curse the darkness. 'Chinese proverb'.

3 forums have been doing that, they are trying to light a candle and move forward plight.

Pratigya show is coming to an end and they would if possible like to have MKAP 2.

Dekha Ek Khwaab also want the same for the same - and requesting DEK 2

Saubhagyavati Bhava.. Here half the fans want justice for the domestic violence victims and are running a petition.

I thought - how abt if all of you join hands and help each other. This will certainly increase the numbers for you. And the forumwaasis of the different groups are happy to do this.

To Help MKAP
Sign the Petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/do-not-end-pratigya/

DEK SEASON 2 Request

Saubhagyavati Bhava Petition

Good Luck..
Cari.. xx

I've posted this and the links  in DEK forum, And in Raghvi Groups too.
Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you shooo much carisma...M seeing ur efforts nd loyality for MKAP...Thanks dear...m hoping against hope that may be we succeed in our mission...
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArryArooj

Thank you shooo much carisma...M seeing ur efforts nd loyality for MKAP...Thanks dear...m hoping against hope that may be we succeed in our mission...

Welcome. It's more for the fact that I know how it feels when your fav shows end and how the sources play with it's audience. Although I don't atch MKAP now - but knw it served the community. And I know how emotionally attatched ppl here are with the show..
Arjaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Welcome. It's more for the fact that I know how it feels when your fav shows end and how the sources play with it's audience. Although I don't atch MKAP now - but knw it served the community. And I know how emotionally attatched ppl here are with the show..

Thanks for understanding my feelings...🤗
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArryArooj

Thanks for understanding my feelings...🤗

It's okay...when there is a crisis here - I will surely come.. and go again.. 😛😳
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For those who ate still feeling hopeful - I have set the little campaign of 'united effort' for MKAP, DEK and DSDDSB To work together and help sign each others petitions etc. They are helping you - so please help them too.

Iam just wondering how far will this signing of petitions will work? I mean will they reach the concerned people?
Arjaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

It's okay...when there is a crisis here - I will surely come.. and go again.. 😛😳

its ok..its enough for us that U cum when u  r needed...😃
Edited by ArryArooj - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latha.I

Iam just wondering how far will this signing of petitions will work? I mean will they reach the concerned people?

One can remain hopeful..
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Iam in for any kind of effort to save mkap or to start mkap 2
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latha.I

Iam in for any kind of effort to save mkap or to start mkap 2

So help each other - u sign their stuff and they'e signing stuff for mkap..