Members Lounge

my JOURNEY...

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi to all my readers-cum-writers-cum-buddies-again-cum-family... Yup, me here...

I just realized that i am here on this forum from last 4 years, 1 month & 4 days *i will not go into details with hours, minutes & seconds* ... So, that coz for a 'bhashan' from my side *dare to skip it*...

I came to know about this place through my darling Unnu from YouTube where i used to visit for "Kayamath" videos for my Orkut account ... So, special jhappis to her, love you a tons bestty buddy. I found all those cherishable moments & wonderful people as my family through her only.

Well, initially i joined here for "Kayamath" than after its end i came to "CID" & finally "GHSP" ... Mind it, i will not go to any other forum or couple or show now as that was it. If any how i saw any new venture on my this beloved fantastic five *as shown in my sign banner* *that too together* than it can be a possibility otherwise a strict NO. If any of you are thinking that if she can go behind for one after one than why not now than let me clear it was my will to watch these show as it was & is showing what Sara ACTUALLY want to see. Moreover they are like my child, soul & god ... You neither can choose between any one nor ignore all of it. They have a bloody special place in my existence rather than in my mind or my heart. Most of it you know it so just this much about them.

Now, comes to all of you ... Do i need to say what all you meant to me ?? ... Perhaps, i think so, it is much needed. I was & will be proud of you all *hey, i am still too* ... I will be little emotional & non-practical here ... I got a brand new family here with 2 moms, 1 freaky kid, 1 equally freaky enemy, so many young as well as elder sisters and a whole bunch of buddies. If i come to name each of you than it will be too long to read as i am sure i will not stop to praise & relate each one of you. I deadly miss all those who are no more active here but things can't go as per my wish. There is a fear, deep inside my heart that soon i will be left alone with no more of you beside me as slowly but surly you will all leave this place due to some or other reason BUT i will be here, although not always but occasionally, for sure. I am struggling hard to be here & many say to me that it is of no use but NO ONE can understand the need of it. I agree that there is nothing left here as 2 of my beloved shows has gone off-air & the other is although running right now but for how long ?? I am known for my 'dhamkis', colorful comments, weird emotions & annoying topics but i am being the other Sara just for this moment, that Sara who forgot for a moment that there is something called 'reality'. It is said that truth is always bitter but reality is much more than any emotion or word can describe. I am a simple human being, at the end of the day. Am i sounding alien or boring ?? Cut that ... Okies, back to myself. I am highly thankful *ya i know, i was the one who was yelling from starting that no sorry or thanks or please in MY group but i am here for a change* ... Where i was *ummm* ya, i am highly thankful to each one of you for those wonderful time and even for all those siggies, AVIs, VMs, works, pics, news & EVERYTHING. I am not at all good in expressing myself in words *sounds familiar* ... This is all i can say for now. But the gratitude, love, respect & care will be increasing as per this time fly.

If i was ever rude, harsh, annoying, boring & anything like that so for the first time ever Sara is deeply sorry. *you thought i will give a jhatka but like i said, i am being another Sara for this moment*. Last but not the least, i am sure like me you all too believe in a name called "almighty" whom we know through different names but same faith. So, as usual believe in HIM. He will set everything fine. And till i breath my last, i am sure that i will get what i am desiring coz i deserve it.

Love,

Sara Thomas Khanna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😊 πŸ˜† Ab main kya kahoon...🀣

That's really Sara Style.
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Awww love u Sara dear...
Be there always...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey SaraπŸ€—

Love u too Babe
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OptimisticEyes
Panna, why silent ??

@Viso, @Oshi, @Sona & @Aashu - Do i still have to say something ??
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sara di...u had such a lovely experience  πŸ€—
thank you for sharing the experience here with us all!πŸ˜ƒ
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations sara diπŸ€—
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
journey of life
lv u ms dhamki...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
love ur chunni munni si pyari si speech n love u  sara baby πŸ€—
congrats  πŸ˜³
Edited by sikhni_ - 11 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dear hum to yhi h. Hume milaya maaneet ne. Ye bndan h.
Tum gayab ho itne waqt se. Itne pm kiye. No reply.
Thats nt fair.
Waiting ur reply.