Page 41 of 150

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
hey 1 ques whr r u frm guys? m frm bengal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM Chat Corner #4 (Page 41)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Yes aru, i am from bengal.

-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
:D :D...

M from Odisha... Nearer to you guys... Jhum & Ari.. Smile We are neighbors... and here we are family membrs :D

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i'm from Chennai(Tamilnadu)Smile

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

M from Odisha... Nearer to you guys... Jhum & Ari.. Smile We are neighbors... and here we are family membrs :D
<div></div>
well said riti, but wich part of odisha are you from?

-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

Originally posted by rlrl

<div></div>
well said riti, but wich part of odisha are you from?

I am from Bhubaneswar.. Capital of Odisha Smile

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I am from kolkata, capital of west bengal and the first capital of british india.

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

I am from kolkata, capital of west bengal and the first capital of british india.

Chalo Capital Capital ... WinkWink ya Kolkata was really the most imp city of India.. but later on the busyness has got shifted to Mumbai... but still Kolkata has it's own Charm... and I love the Dakhin kali Ghat... alot... Recently I have been to there.. with my Papa...and it was an awesome experience. As i have been selected for the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ... til Mega audition.. so there was a part. also .. where i had to appear the audition.. and Even mah Mom papa and bro was Staying in Kolkata for 3-4 yrs.. while i was not born.. Embarrassed and They knw each and every place of Kolkata.. and even i have seen all most all kolkata... i loved Kali Ghaat the most.. even the Ram krushna param hans Math.. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.