Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes aru, i am from bengal.
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
:D :D...

M from Odisha... Nearer to you guys... Jhum & Ari.. 😊 We are neighbors... and here we are family membrs :D
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm from Chennai(Tamilnadu)😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rlrl

:D :D...

M from Odisha... Nearer to you guys... Jhum & Ari.. 😊 We are neighbors... and here we are family membrs :D
<div></div>

well said riti, but wich part of odisha are you from?
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarakari

well said riti, but wich part of odisha are you from?

I am from Bhubaneswar.. Capital of Odisha 😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
I am from kolkata, capital of west bengal and the first capital of british india.
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarakari

I am from kolkata, capital of west bengal and the first capital of british india.

Chalo Capital Capital ... 😉😉 ya Kolkata was really the most imp city of India.. but later on the busyness has got shifted to Mumbai... but still Kolkata has it's own Charm... and I love the Dakhin kali Ghat... alot... Recently I have been to there.. with my Papa...and it was an awesome experience. As i have been selected for the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ... til Mega audition.. so there was a part. also .. where i had to appear the audition.. and Even mah Mom papa and bro was Staying in Kolkata for 3-4 yrs.. while i was not born.. 😳 and They knw each and every place of Kolkata.. and even i have seen all most all kolkata... i loved Kali Ghaat the most.. even the Ram krushna param hans Math.. 😊
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rlrl

<div></div>

Chalo Capital Capital ... 😉😉 ya Kolkata was really the most imp city of India.. but later on the busyness has got shifted to Mumbai... but still Kolkata has it's own Charm... and I love the Dakhin kali Ghat... alot... Recently I have been to there.. with my Papa...and it was an awesome experience. As i have been selected for the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ... til Mega audition..
so there was a part. also .. where i had to appear the audition.. and Even mah Mom papa and bro was Staying in Kolkata for 3-4 yrs.. while i was not born.. 😳 and They knw each and every place of Kolkata.. and even i have seen all most all kolkata... i loved Kali Ghaat the most.. even the Ram krushna param hans Math.. 😊

m also frm bengal!!! :-D @riti evn i also gave audition bt isbaar line mei hi tabiyat kharap ho gyi thi meri btw kaun se level tak pahuchi thi u readchd d level of tv audition?jo 3rd round hota hai local audition ki??
-Reeti- thumbnail
i reached till mega Audition which was occoured in Mumbai... and yeah TV one.. but never got to see my self in TV