Balika Vadhu

Nandu-Jugya.. What may be d binding fact??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vasanthimrao

vasanthimrao

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
A child is always a child. Whatever may d elders do, children love dem because some problems are out of their understandingErmm.

But what makes me think about Nandu is that, his bhaisa, i.e. our beloved Jaggu dada left haveli for studies when Nandu was in d age of 5 yrs. And in d next 5 years, til he completed his MBBS, though he's coming hm and was in touch wit his family, it didn't seem dat Jugya had time to interact wit his family members, he never respected their time. Most of d time he was busy  wit Gouri either on phone or through Skype. In some episode I remember, when Nandu asked Jugya to come & Play wit him, Jugya rejected to that & made Nandu sadUnhappy *My memory is not dat good, so don't remember it correctly*Ouch

But my point is, y is Nandu so fond of Jugya??

- He may be his Bhaisa, but I dont think a child remembers d moments dat spent in d age of early 5 years, that is where Nandu was very much attached to his broGeek.

- After dat, d elders made sure, nandu should not knw abt Jugya's betrayel as its out of his understanding, but didn't he saw how much his beloved Bhabhisa cried & suffered due to his Bhaisa??

- None of d family members, villegers think or had talked about jugya, before his arrival to jaitser. So den how come Nandu even know abt Jugya & have fantacies about him.

Here, as per my openion, children are very fond of those persons, who give time to them, who play wit them, fulfill their wishes, behave protectively towards them. And some times, children also love some people who have achieved something and make dem as roll models.

But in Nandu - Jugya case, none of these factors are true. to d contrary, Shiv is doing all those things to Nandu.

Whatever d blood relation may be, if that person is away from you for more than 7 years, I don't think d child still remember dat person. And here, Nandu is telling dat his bhaisa is best among all.

I'm not getting what's d binding fact which is making Nandu to be so much fond of Jugya. OR have I missed any thing??? Plz share your views.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11samvi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nandu-Jugya.. What may be d binding fact??" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
When J came home for holidays during his student days he didn't have much time to spare because like you said he was too busy bonding with Gauri.

But after his marriage his equation with his family changed.Even though his family was not on talking terms with him he tried to keep in touch with the family via Anandi.

But the children Nandu and Suguna's children I think he always kept in touch with them post his marriage.I don't think the family objected to that. 

When ever he was in Jeitsar he used to spend time with them.I think he always maintained that relationship.

That's the impression I have of his relationship with Nandu and Suguna's children

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraopoiu123

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
topic maker i do not know what is age of nandu at that time but if u remember that when jagya 1st semester exam of mbbs was over after that there was few days holidays jagya came to home .at that time jagya was talking to gauri through laptop when anandi entered jagya said u should take permission before entering room.then next day when jaan r on roof nandu told them to play kites so i think from that onwards he develop stong relationship with jagya

Edited by surabhi01 - 09 October 2012 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimrao

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraochitra11RoseFairyMissesha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top