Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ Shana, great job and excellent photos of Ashish and Himmanshoo!!  Please do post more!!Heart

Please note that sometimes I am unable to "like" a comment because its in Hindi and I don't know the language, so please forgive me!

Keep up the great work!!

shana ...  I second jay's commentsThumbs Up!!! 

Me too Tongue!!!  I understand very very little hindi ... so forgive me too !!!   Maybe sometimes you could give a translation!!!

OK girls,  will keep this in mind , will translate it for u from next time Smile

Edited by shana0127 - 11 October 2012 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashu Himoo Ki Dookan (Page 4)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by indi

[Q

OK girls,  will keep this in mind , will translate it for u from next time Smile

shana ... You are so sweet to us!!!   Love you  HeartHug  !!!!!!

jps01ShanUlas

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I love this dukaan!!!! Himmoo is also looking very nice but forgive me... Meri nazar AK se nahi hat paa rahi. This is shop na... So request to shopowner - zara 'AK' pack karke dena!! Hug

jps01ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

I love this dukaan!!!! Himmoo is also looking very nice but forgive me... Meri nazar AK se nahi hat paa rahi. This is shop na... So request to shopowner - zara 'AK' pack karke dena!! Hug

Kitne Kilo AK chahiya Saheli  do tell

will ask ashu if he is ready to give that much of his precious time and love Blushing

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Shals9

</div><div>
Kitne Kilo AK chahiya Saheli do tell

will ask ashu if he is ready to give that much of his precious time and loveBlushing

My darling shana! Arre hamein kuch pal hi mil jaaye ham toh ussi main khush ho jaayege! See.. I m not greedy!! Choti choti baat main hi khush ho jaati hoon! Lol!

Pls do ask ashu. After all it all depends upon him!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.