Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i want the current trck to end soon...the suspense can be interestinf for only some time..they cannot drag suspense much and that's what they are doing and giving Krish same dialogues daily when he sees RajiniCry

Since Krish is divorced , they should bring back paulomi and Rajni should be the one realizing Krish's value and what a big mistake she made in dragging the whole parivaar out and Not Krish following her saying how much he loves her Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LET'S HELP THE CVS (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

i want the current trck to end soon...the suspense can be interestinf for only some time..they cannot drag suspense much and that's what they are doing and giving Krish same dialogues daily when he sees RajiniCry

Since Krish is divorced , they should bring back paulomi and Rajni should be the one realizing Krish's value and what a big mistake she made in dragging the whole parivaar out and Not Krish following her saying how much he loves her Ouch

So true Saina, the suspense was ok to begin with but now its getting irritatingAngry
Krish's character is being butchered along with Rajni's...even if they dont bring Paulomi, they can atleast work on KriJni patch up(which i dont want) rather than dragging the suspense...

I feel they havent made use of the extension, wohi faltu drama dikhaye jaa rahe hai :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09sathuraj--Saina--

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Well said Hina and Sania.

They are dragging the suspense too much and the past two episode was very slow.

hinz--Saina--

phjs

phjs

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
cvs .move on to original plot of love tringle.you have now choice to try your original story .krish ,rajni and paulomi combination will rock.
 let paulomi come and help krish parivar to prove krish is not behind yash murder.and help to find out culprit.
krish try to find love in paulomi ,but paulomi went so far from krish.
rajni feels so much of guilty and feeling resposible herself for the situation and want to do prayaschit etc..go many emotional scenes can be involved...like that. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzsathuraj--Saina--

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i would want krish to forgive rajni but not to be with her and say that u choose your family above me to cheat above my fmaily am doing the smae, i want krish ot falal out of love agian and i want rajni to be repenteing and alone, iprefer poulmi

hinz--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.