Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sumivo

sumivo

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
The show has got an extension and like most members on this forum I am happy for the show and for Gaurav. A lot of us have been writing on the direction the show should now take on different threads. I thought why not create a separate topic so we can give our suggestions and views. Let's help the CVS and let them know what we want to see.

Do we want the current Shikha track to continue?
Should Shikha and Krish get married?
Should KrIjni reunite?
Then what?

Here's my thoughts...Yash now aware that Krish is innocent probably indicates the Shikha track is coming to a close.I really want the current track to end max by the end of next week. But the CVS have really made a mockery of the institution of marriage. I don't watch a lot of desi shows but I don't think a lead in any show gets engaged, married, divorced and re-engaged as easily as in BHBK however naive or noble his intentions may be. If Krijni reunite ( a lot of us don't want that but it seems highly probable) what next? Even if Krijni reunite its possible Krish will realise the real Rajni is very different from the Rajni the fell for. I still hope Paulomi returns ( again something I feel will not happen) and we may have a love triangle. That's what the show was supposed to be when it started. With the extension there is still a chance the cvs can bring back the original plot somewhat.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rimupPraveszeezee09hinzsathuraj--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LET'S HELP THE CVS" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cap1

Groupbie

cap1

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
may be ,love tringle slot will take place but what will happen when culprit is known and may be rajan.
what will happen to surbhi,is she involve with rajan?

what will be the role of yash now?.shikha,archna ?.
i think still some new thing will emerge.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rimupPraveszeezee09hinzsathuraj

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

good topic!
I honestly dont know how they could revert to the original plot but it would be lovely to see Krish realize that this Rajni is nothing like the one he fell in love with and I really want him to fall out of love... its silly t see him sacrifice and do so much for the person who staged this whole drama...

would love to know what ppl think...

Edited by hinz - 12 October 2012 at 4:19am

Praveszeezee09sathurajleo4ever--Saina--

shrenu_fan

Groupbie

shrenu_fan

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
 I think rajnibala is krish first love.so at last krish will go with rajni but before that  lots of twist and turns may come its not easy for vaishnav parivar to become as normal as easy before.if rajan found culprit then another earthquake will happen in vaishnav parivar after rajnibala track.

many more suspense to open .i think aatish bhai and J.D sir personally look in to this show and they are so creative people having sucessful past/present and add more interesting creativity.
As navratri festival is coming it is celebrated in huge scale in gujarat.
being vadodara base story they should atleast cover one day story at vadodara garba ground.related to gujarati garba and promotion it self in gujarat takes place inturns to increase trp.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rimuprppdhrsanjruchihinzsathuraj--Saina--

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

^ that is what surprises me so much..JD and Aatish are creative ppl and the ones behind successful shows then why such lack of creativity here?
I think its the channel that intervenes more ...I had such high hopes :(
romance na sahi yar comedy ya family drama toh dhang se dikha do :(((
they havent showed any festival, apart from Janmashthami which was mainly used to bring in  a twist...I'm so disappointed really ...

Edited by hinz - 12 October 2012 at 4:20am

rimupsanjruchiSarahwahidsathuraj--Saina--

rimup

rimup

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
YES, N avratri festival celebration with vadodara back ground.take one day shoot at famous garba ground.i think this show has not outdoor shooting till date.so go to vadodara and have track about navratri .show will became famous in one day whre at one place one to two lakhs youths playing garba.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrsanjruchisathuraj--Saina--

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hope to see more interesting episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrsanjruchihinz

sumivo

sumivo

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I would be very surprised if Navratri is not shown in some way in the coming epis. The cvs do need some time to logically close the current track. I just hope they don't drag it much.

The culprit is someone Yash knows well and most of us think it is Rajan. But then Rajan and Yash would around the same age. So how can Rajan be in college around the same time as Shikha? It could also be Akash. Or maybe a new character ...someone known to Yash and family but not to Krish and V parivar...Let's see...aaj pata chale to achha

After watching the precap I was wondering if the cvs would drag things a bit ...like something wrong happening to Yash while chasing the culprit and the blame falling on Krish

Cvs please end the suspense now...let's start afresh ...show us something logical and realistic...a beautiful sensible story about relationships that we think the show was originally supposed to be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrhinzsathuraj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.