Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Curious case of Sukriti's lost-and-found passport
Sukriti KandpalMore Pics

Sukirti Kandpal, who plays the posh, upmarket London-bred Jazz in Rab Se Sohna Isshq, had quite an adventure recently. Her passport went missing barely two days before her show's unit was supposed to return to India, following a three-month long schedule in London.

The actor, fearing she had lost the document, immediately set out on a hunt visiting all the places she had been to through the day. Sukirti who usually kept her passport, money and other important papers in a belt pouch was surprised that while the rest of the contents were intact, only the passport had gone missing.

After failed attempts to find it, Sukirti rushed to the Indian embassy in the hope of getting a new passport issued. But she was told that it would take over seven days to get a fresh one. Fortunately, the officials recognized her as the show's schedule had created plenty of buzz in the media. The officials issued her a new passport within a day, but not without a warning that if she were to lose it again, she will never be able to procure another one. All's well that ends well.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SukritiFan2001xXxNoreen786xXxluvkasu.rumki.RidziPiaJazSimi.Sukirticious.Andromeda001.DarkParadise..bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Curious case of Sukriti's lost-and-found passport" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvkasu

IF-Dazzler

luvkasu

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I am glad that she got one really soon!! love u sunshine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
OMG, losing a passport in an unknown country can be quite freaky. Sukirti should've guarded it with her life. Good for her she's a known face. She'll remember this lesson forever now. Lol!

Thanks for sharing, VishaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-SilverBell

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for sharing 

-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

OMG, losing a passport in an unknown country can be quite freaky. Sukirti should've guarded it with her life. Good for her she's a known face. She'll remember this lesson forever now. Lol!

Thanks for sharing, VishaHug

I was wondering who is this new Coolbie until i saw your signature LOL

.DarkParadise..

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
awww dats too bad yr...my poor sunshineShocked

but not without a warning that if she were to lose it again, she will never be able to procure another one.

omg dat line scared me common she is celebOuch where she lost it...idiot who lost her passportAngry

thanks visha for sharing dear...

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 09 October 2012 at 8:42am

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I was wondering who is this new Coolbie until i saw your signature LOL

Lol! I've been confusing quite a lot of people since yesterday so I thought of putting that in my sigWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.