Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hi guys its me rasheedha back with a new os. this is very different from other os i have written
 and i hope u guys like it.
it was 10:00 clock night.there was no moon which made the whole sky pitch dark. there was no sign of yashji aarthi who was still angry with
 yash was waiting for him all worried.the other member of the family including ansh , palak and payal has gone out for an
important wedding leaving aarthi and yash due to her pregnancy.they would only return tomorrow and aarthi was waiting for yash
standing near the door. suddenly all the lights went out. the house was all dark nothing can be seen and suddenly the candles started to lit themselves. aarthi seeing this horror panicked but did not scream or say anything she was watching
all this quietly. she stood up and walked toward but suddenly stopped she heard a female voice calling her
AARTHI...AARTHI.
aarthi who was now very much afraid finally spoke out. who is this ??? pls tell me who is this???
suddenly she say 2  hologram like screen in front of her. on one screen there was yash and in another there was arpita.
the screen showed yash and arpita from the time of birth. aarthi saw how arpita was bubbly in her small age and then she turned
slightly her head to see yash's child hood and how naughty he was. then the screens joined together and became one.in which aarthi
saw yash and arpita's engagement, marriage and her life with yash.aarthi had tears in her eyes. and when the screen showed
arpita's death. aarthi who was seeing this suddenly screamed arpita ji... putting her hand towards the screen arpita's screen dissappeared
but a new one  appeared in which there was aarthi and her life after prashant left her. aarthi who was scilently seeing this saw
hers and yash's screen became one and she smiled at the scenes were yash and aarthi was together. after a few mins every thing
dissapperd leaving her again in the pitch dark room. suddenly she saw arpita coming towards her. aarthi was very happy to see
arpita coming towards her very slowly.aarthi ran to arpita and hugged her but arpita dissapered in thin air. aarthi who
was confuse what was happening saw arpita coming towards her again and they were all arpita's hologram or to say in a simple
way it was an illusion. aarthi cried loudly saying arpitaji why are u not coming towards me. pls arpitaji i want to see u.
then a voice came aarthi i know u are very angry with my yashuu. but pls dont be angry with him.he loves u but does not
know how to reveal it and u deserve his love the most u deserve his love than his love for me aarthi. pls talk to him and
somehow make him to reveal his love for u and bring back the days u experienced in mumbai. i do not want to be in his life anymore.
aarthi my last request pls make him happy and be happy with him...the voice slowly fades echoing her last words everywhere
aarthi was stunned shocked she realized arpita has gone. she sreamed arpitaji arpitaji come back pls comeback i want to talk to u
pls come back pls come back suddenly she fell down ... oouuch.  it was morning the clock was showing 8:00 am .yash came running aarhtiji what was that noise did u fell down
i should have been there with u in the room aarthi who dint speak anything was in a shock. yash who kept on talking took her in
his arms and plced her in the bed.
aarthi:it feels all real yashji it seems real.
yash: aarthiji what seems real. r u ok??? he caressed aarthi's hair.aarthi held yash's hand and kept it near her cheeks
yash was wondering what is happening with her. she suddenly hugged him and cried
aarthi(crying): yashji im so sorry pls forgive me for not talking to u . pls yash ji pls forgive me. to aarthi's suprise.yash hugged her back
and they had a happy moment.
so thats it hope u guys liked it. sorry for the mistakes.

Edited by ksfan2 - 10 October 2012 at 4:37am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08shobakanapathylovelina25cynthiagemarmd11elanpremishweta1491JanakiSatishpallavisarkarmanjusha_92Piieksenmadhusquarepadmavarjojo1986akansha412teju1816USManeetianrutu83kdsubsShashi1984rsk16luv_lvndrMalika_ZL_Khansaf24Manali_IamGCianalekhika20poongs123keenu_kkgcluv.Shree.pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "that night new os. do read" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nice os

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Awesome os !!!Clap

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Good one!!!

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
great job

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
nice Clap

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
lovely OS 
concept of the story is different 
that is the beauty of this OS

teju1816

Goldie

teju1816

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
lovely os !! loved the way u bought arpitha and the illusion seq was very nice !! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.