Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Can someone upload sneak peek in youtube or dailym

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Parth634

Parth634

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I open the bigg boss sites and when i try to play video it says im out off region since im in usa so can someone upload it to youtube or dailymotion link please
Appreciate it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can someone upload sneak peek in youtube or dailym" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
yaa im in canada and it says same thing for me...i was able to watch them last season...why not now? :@

plzz someone upload on dailymotion

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hi,

Please ask such questions in the Help Desk thread than opening the new topic.

Help Desk topic link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3229529

For sneak peak videos check this thread. Thanks to member mayandrah

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231522

Topic Closed

Regards,
BB6 DT

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.