Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
http://youtu.be/EXwH-kjSUSs

If this remarkable woman stays on for some weeks ,we can see what a difference she has made in the lives of so many women in the poorest district of our country.Such women need only a platform and BB is really great to give her such an opportunity to show what atrocities women in the remotest villages go through..but all sham and fake people in that stupid house will oust her like the loud mouth commoner who may go on and win the fake reality show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2Chingaari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sampat Pal and her Gulabi Gang" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Please give her a brush first!

stewie_griffinSamraat_92

Leia

Leia

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Stop obsessing about the brush. Try to look past it and maybe you'll realise she has helped a lot of women who are probably grateful to her for changing their lives.

shabariDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leia

Stop obsessing about the brush. Try to look past it and maybe you'll realise she has helped a lot of women who are probably grateful to her for changing their lives.

Agreed. Although the finger brushing part really grossed me out, we gotta understand that majority of India probably lives that way. This is not gonna change in a day. I only hope that the Gulaabi Gang movement gets enough publicity and starts picking up paces in other regressive parts of the country as well. The only way women in rural India are ever going to get justice is if one of their own stand up for themselves. So I commend her for taking the initiative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeiashabariSamraat_92

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
' agree with the poster here///she deserve to stay in bb6

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by Leia

Agreed. Although the finger brushing part really grossed me out, we gotta understand that majority of India probably lives that way. This is not gonna change in a day. I only hope that the Gulaabi Gang movement gets enough publicity and starts picking up paces in other regressive parts of the country as well. The only way women in rural India are ever going to get justice is if one of their own stand up for themselves. So I commend her for taking the initiative.

Leaving all the serious discussion about her remarkable work aside... I found it quite funny how she told the girls that now we r gonna sit down and do "aurton ki samasayon ki charcha"
I totally agree that she does some remarkable work but plz this is an entertainment show... After sometime we mght start recognising her as Sampat ji... But this is not a platform for her... She is a known woman activist... She has better opporrunities like the seminars she conducts for women... There she'd meet like minded ppl who might be able to help her... Simple

purvaVintageWine

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
She is actually a rebel with a true cause.. the work she is doing in real life is commendableClap.. and I am sure many more people know about her now.. all thanks to BB.Smile However this is big boss we are talking about.. it's entertainment show where people are judged on the basis of what we see them doing in front of those cameras 24/7. She accepted the offer so she will be judged for what she does on this show. I don't see anything wrong with that Smile 

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

ROFL
LOL
ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.