Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
 Guys, I am sooo very happy today!
Yash has finally let go of his past, and started accepting his present Aarti.

Proof:
When Prashant said that the medicines were for his wife. Yash said that ' I know how it feels to lose one's wife, and I was like ' Chalo phir se Aarpita in the picture' Dead but he was talking about Aarti ji !
And I was like Shocked
Yash has finally fallen In love though he may not realise it yet.
The way he looked at her when she came out dressed for the party..Day Dreaming

And the way he kept glancing at her during the birthday party with love in his eyes. And when she brought the cake" i've never seen Yash staring at aarti so openly and lovingly. ( if you don't count the consummation scene but then he was in bhang nasha at that time)LOL
I don't know how many time I've seen these scenes. They are just magical!

And lastly, the way he is frantically searching for Aarti Like his life depends on it!
The way he kept on looking at Aarti's picture in his wallet! Day Dreaming
I know it will take forever for him to realize it, but I think his realization is worth the wait.

Do share your views guys!

Edited by mary78613 - 09 October 2012 at 10:57am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwaldrpallavigoelapoorva2306Niharika0712Natalli19ReenaRoyshobakanapathynaz1312Nowsheensush1974cynthiagemNisha_abiMeena1428armd11mohika417bebo03PROTIM21Afu1992amandasookooBhavyaRedysaba_90ramonamsalmankhanrulz*Maleena*kgh212121vicky91crazydevil87desikimsamIamaPCmaniacPooja_11nirmalac99pratimaan2012gctherealgemrutu83padmavarahsaaspyarkasamrudhi.rShashi1984luv_lvndrsmileymj10pretty_hpriya_drizzlesMeera1101rognaPriyasianithutellymechucklebuddyharshithaaaaaaakholitaMalika_ZL_Khanpankhudi_TiaRataahir004-AarYaholic-swathi_swarongcluvZsterRoseshalini28maha9seelakspoongs123ilovepyaarBul3pickachu-Thabassum-gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I can't believe it's finally happening! :D" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyasi

IF-Rockerz

Priyasi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I know it will take forever for him to realise it, but I think his realisation is worth the wait.

Well saidClap His realisation is worth the wait. At least we now see that he is concentrating on his present. this is itself a big improvement.

And the pics are sooo lovely. Cant get over these scenes, by far they were among the BEST Arya moments

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoogctherealgemShashi1984tellymekholitagcluv

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
love the pic , aarya rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgem

tellyme

IF-Rockerz

tellyme

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
AArya rock... love them so much

kholita

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
nice post and so true  Wink

gctherealgem

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Ya his realisation is well good to wait and watch for the viewers. Yash is doing a good job !!!

kholita

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Good post Yash certainly does love Aarti the seperation will make him realize his love for her

kholita

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nice post...agree with all ur word...Waiting for Yash realize his fallen in love with Aarti Day Dreaming...
love the pics...

Edited by luv_lvndr - 09 October 2012 at 7:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gctherealgemkholita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.