A thought for my Radz!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
"Not all of ius have to possess earth-shaking talent...a big HEART and just a little common sense will do."

So, never say that you are not talented. You are a beautiful human-being and trust me, in today's selfish world....that's quite a talent! You are overflowing with talent, samjhe?

Look at me, there's no talent, no common sense and stained intelligence but I  still manage!😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail
good booster niti................wow i feel talented ................hope that cheers radz
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no one is perfect but every1 is talented in some way r the other...they just have to use it
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

aww sis jani...u r really talented my dear...everyone has one talent or the other....noone is perfect in everything.....u have some secret talents and u r too young to discover all of them so soon.......wait for sometime and there u'll be amazed by the talents you possess...cheers sis!

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow niti..i feel resource now..😆
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Thanks Nitca, U r so sweet.
sugar plum thumbnail

hey... THAT'S COMPLETELY TRUE RADZ... btw... when did you or anyone SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT TALENTED????... babe... you are the youngest member here and yet one of the brightest and most highly contributing... you come up with some amazing ideas and opinions...!

love you!!! just the way you are!!!

👏

alwayzzangelic thumbnail
ya radz...all of us are talented in one way or the other...just gotta sit down and find wut it is