Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
agree with u...

ranveer should stop his double game... he's using both the gals.. Jazz for money and sahiba for love...? disgusting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatboogle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the hell? (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

i have a lot of sympathy for all these characters. Ranveer - he needs to decide how much he can give up for love, instead of how much he stands to gain - he will learn that he can't have it all, maybe learn the hard way. Daljeet - what is with the selfless act, a little bit of anger would come in handy- had he tried a little harder maybe Sahiba would not have left. I don't have much more to say about him because he is not a compelling character to me - he's pretty much straight cut. Sahiba - she is one very confused girl - if she really loves Ranveer she will need to sort out his relationship with Jazz pronto. She will also need to let go of her anger [easier said than done] and actually work at her relationship. Daljeet is the easy way out which she didn't chose- good for her. It is not only Ranveer's fault or her fault- both jumped to conclusions, but I have to say I do sympathise more with Ranveer. She was called DIL after all. Whichever man she loves she will have a lot of explaining to do to justify it. It strikes me that all 4 are finding out/will find out  that love is not a bed of roses, and the gain is sometimes not worth the pain. As for Jazz, does she really love Ranveer, or is it just security she is after? Both she and Sahiba will need to sort out their respective feelings for the man they say they both love.

you are right...

nidu_dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
agree 

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
but,i hope after again loosing sahiba ranbeer will realize his mistake...give true love to jazz..

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
My own feeling is that the presence of Jazz in Ranveer's life could serve as a catalyst. It might see the fight or flight response from Sahiba. Fight 4 Ranveer or flee from him to Daljeet. If she fights-more of the old Sahiba, if not more of the new Sahiba. There is defo more mileage in the former option than the latter! Personally i prefer the former - i can see right through Daljeet-there is no side to him, no edge, and for me that is boring and probably why i like Ranveer so much! That guy needs someone as sharp as himself ;-)! Sahiba could foment so many schemes to get her man-without him knowing of course! Sahiba vs Jazz - o the fun! Not that i think the cv's will opt 4 that :-/. It actually is v interesting because S has never faced competition 4 her man. They both have had eyes only 4 each other. Is she up 4 the fight??

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

My own feeling is that the presence of Jazz in Ranveer's life could serve as a catalyst. It might see the fight or flight response from Sahiba. Fight 4 Ranveer or flee from him to Daljeet. If she fights-more of the old Sahiba, if not more of the new Sahiba. There is defo more mileage in the former option than the latter! Personally i prefer the former - i can see right through Daljeet-there is no side to him, no edge, and for me that is boring and probably why i like Ranveer so much! That guy needs someone as sharp as himself ;-)! Sahiba could foment so many schemes to get her man-without him knowing of course! Sahiba vs Jazz - o the fun! Not that i think the cv's will opt 4 that :-/. It actually is v interesting because S has never faced competition 4 her man. They both have had eyes on
ly 4 each other. Is she up 4 the fight??
yes,i agree ranbeer really need a girl as sharp as himself...sahiba is too slow & slugish like daljeet...ranbeer & jazz always believe in action.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.