Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TrulyLoveSaRuv-

TrulyLoveSaRuv-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hello guys,

I'm Veena a silent viewer and new to the RSSI forum..
But after yesterday Precap I had to comment about that! Shocked
I mean how can Ranveer be so heartlessConfused
First he LEFT our Sahiba at the altar, then they reunite!
But yaar how can he just keep on going with Jazz who loves him very much!!Shocked
I'm sorry guys but.. Ek toh usne Sahiba ko chhoda, second he got engaged to Jazz!!Confused
I just can't believe he did such a filthy thing!! Hope Sahiba realises her mistake soon and goes back to Daljeet..

Love,

Veena

*SORRY FOR RANVEER&SAHIBA FANS, I'M NOT BASHING ANYONE.. IT'S JUST MY OPINION* 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rDeviRahimbux21sarahtriniTaniiRaleighbcatbooglexXxNoreen786xXxjojo1986anjali.KxxAqeelahxx-Priyam-taahir004Andromeda001bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the hell?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riya-DD

Riya-DD

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Agree with u

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
hi i am a ranveer sahiba fan but i agree wiht your opinion.
ranveer should not be encouraging jazz on if he wants a serious relationship with sahiba, or the other way around. he needs to tell one of the girls that he does not love her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbooglepesi11xxAqeelahxxrechus

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

wensue

wensue

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I agree with all posts.  Ranveer has changed and not for the better, yes the plan was to go to London to make a better life for him and Sahiba but he is fixated on money and getting the most he can.  He needs to be up front and tell Sahiba about Jazz and why he agreed to marry her, it was all about the misunderstanding  that he thought she was happily married to someone else.   I believe that he truly loves Sahiba but something is gone from their relationship.   

My heart goes out to Daljeet, he loves Sahiba so much but he's smart enough to know that he would never make her happy and that she would never love him.  ALTHOUGH, something tells me that he will get her back because deep down she has fallen in love with him and she will realize that her relationship with Ranveer is not  love in in purest form.  I'm rooting for Daljeet!!!!   He is the essence of innocence!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09Princess3101RaleighbcatRahma11ParulRatiShivixxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
yes your right , ranveer is doing so wrong ... playing with both girls emotions ... one gonna get hurt anyways so he might aswell clear it all out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Yes its not right of him. But i guess as the story unfolds we will get to know new turns and twists

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.