Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I dont know about anyone else but this show has become complete Silly Poor characters, screenplay zero story nothing else. Its a big disappointmentOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.preetiepayelsonafan--Rose--anjali.K--Wingless---Priyam--Hudi-xxAqeelahxxrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":/" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
agree with you...

I wanna put a straight question... Do the CVs know wat they r doing... just wen I thought Sajeet ki shadi ho jayegi.. they brought Ranveer! N sahiba just left Daljeet..

n Jazz, gosh! They turned this high attitude-wali Brit into a luv sic teenager!! all she does is 'Ranveer jap'

I wish they improve the story line-up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsnitchseekerpayelsonafanrechus

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
you are so right snigsOuch. It makes me sick thinking Daljeet, the most unselfish chracter in the show has lost Shahiba while Ranveer has both shahiba and Jazz in love with him. The chracter of Jazz is spoiled beyond redemption now. She has totally lost all her feminism. Hope both the girls see Ranveer for what he really is!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatjojo1986snitchseeker

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I think nowdays the most poor character of this show ir ranveer's character..at a time he cheating with jazz and sahiba..he playing with both emotions..why don't he clear to jazz that he doesn't love her..he doing very wrong with her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiesnitchseeker-Priyam-Andromeda001

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
agree..

especially after today's episode.. I feel disgusted, Ranveer's double game.. chee... : X

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Agree they really need to improve the story line ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I don't agree with you the show is awesome and different from other shows her you can see the bad and the good in the hero ,it is more realistic from other shows, you can see the human nature in them the jealousy ,selfishness and the change of heart I real love the show Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzsimmi_rajiv27ashish_suku

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I think the storyline is developing - its ok actually.  The trouble is some viewers want to see their hearthrob actor or actress in a particular way and if that does not happen they say the storyline is bad.  I actually don't think it is bad.

Your have Ranveer - a person out to seek his pot of gold in London and is not above breaking a couple of hearts to achieve i.  Whose ethics are somewhat questionable.

You have Sahiba - a girl who is totally in love with Ranveer - who is wiling to see him achieve his goals and willing to sacrifice whatever is needed.  But you also have a Sahiba who has a conscience - althoug her heart and soul is on Ranveer - she does feel some pricks of conscience of letting Daljeet and his mother down - she is starting to break out of her "i love Ranveer at any cost" to "is getting a love at any cost right?" 

YOu have Daljeet - a simple chap who was already in love with Sahiba before they even came to London - he was living in a fool's paradise while in India - not realising Sahiba is not for his for the taking...a Daljeet who is kind hearted and who thinks for others because he probably feels he can cope with rejection but wants to ensure others are happy... a Daljeet who has a heart of gold ... here I hope Daljeet's character will evolve to be more self-confident. 

YOu have Jazz - a spoilt brat of a rich girl who has done everything wrong that can be done wrong - but who is failling in love with an opportuniist, Ranveer.

Nice story what...!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzsimmi_rajiv27Kristen23ashish_sukujojo1986

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.