Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra in 'The serial'!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Guyz go catch the promo on Channel V if you haven't yet!! :D
Thanks to Naina for announcing..haha and from the promo it will go on air on 16 November.

Ok i don't know whether to be happy or sad considering it is based on the true life stories of TV stars and Karan Kundra is playing Karan Kundra only and so are the other actors i guess. Nevertheless i am Happy for nowLOL and be prepared KMHians for anythingEvil Smile just anything
Wink 
Oh and yes both of them look greatCool

Brief WU: Promo starts wit Karan-his intro i.e.,. Karan Kundra as Karan Kundra. Then they show a scene kritz against the wall & Karan in front of her & both in tears. Pata nahi it wz in front of the cam or behind the cam scene. And den some masti moments of/with other friends.

aah! feels soo good to give a wu after soo longDay Dreaming

**Edited

Guyz it is heart breakingBroken Heart just saw other things..they have a fight..Karan says something..(dekho firse hum hurt huve naCry)
The show's name is Benakab Zindagi The Serial it seems!!Cry what is this ya...i was hoping for some fun, laughter and romance..!!Thumbs Down Don't know how much of this will i seeDisapprove

Edited by shibz - 09 October 2012 at 4:10am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

biraloDaCatLuvmayurmaneetSomeraxpiamistMsFuzzybear69xKaranKritikaxkarankritz4lyfkaranika_prajamitrabhuyanKaranKittu4evanivedha_123pinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshAhlaweya-sanju-M00NAcooljaya11AAKMH2lazybluescherry227mon.sayan17.comArjuhi_kkzoya_naziya--Anjali--kavyasam.vrshn.-_-PopCorn-_-pari_15Shee_xaannammu_23Anjalii...xXxFlora3333Arjuhisis...vibha...ara_000.Dulcet__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra in 'The serial'!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Thanks didi for wu. God knws kya hoga aage bt for dis moment m cnfuse.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaShee_xaanAAKMH2lazybluesAnjalii...xXxshibz

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanAAKMH2Anjalii...xXxshibz

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
OMG!! Been buzzing since I heard this news on Twitter! Can't believe it big smile Big smile Big smile I don't care as long as I get to see them together! Yippiee must say concept sounds pretty interesting..!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1karanika4evercrackedcooljaya11AAKMH2Shee_xaanAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
its better that way Madhu...every time we were too happy this moment we were shattered the next..so it becomes hard for us to believe in anything nice now. *hugs*

KaranKittu4evacooljaya11Shee_xaanAAKMH2lazybluesAnjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

OMG!! Been buzzing since I heard this news on Twitter! Can't believe it big smile Big smile Big smile I don't care as long as I get to see them together! Yippiee must say concept sounds pretty interesting..!!
yeah...but lately i have realized fans are more sensitive than i thought them to be..taht is why i am warning themWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12KaranKittu4evacooljaya11Shee_xaan.vrshn.lazybluesAnjalii...xXx

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
im staring at channel V screen on my TV since naina said it.
im grinning and smiling at the TV. LOLEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

zeefan 1KaranKittu4evacooljaya11.vrshn.Anjalii...xXxshibz

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yeah...but lately i have realized fans are more sensitive than i thought them to be..taht is why i am warning themWink</font>

Yeah, thanks for the heads up!! Wink Good to know!
Gonna try to sleep like mujhe ab neendh ani hai LOL Big smile Hoping to wake up to Links plzz!!

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 09 October 2012 at 2:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11Shee_xaanAnjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top