Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Nomination Round October 08th (NOT SHOWN ON TV) (Page 15)

Poll Question: Nomnation round of Cruiser Times is:

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
59 [86.76%]
9 [13.24%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

That was an awesome post, Cruiser ji Clap

Sadly, I just read 2-3 lines that you have extracted for each of your threads and voted on the poll. I thought that Siddhu said those lines on the show and you have simply quoted them. But, when I scrolled down the thread and read the whole post, I found out that you have written them. Shocked

Aisa lag raha tha that you did an Inception in Siddhu's Brain. This is eerie. Especially, the part about 'aane waale hafton mein kar do bigg boss ko nanga'. Because, that's what Siddhu has been doing in the show. With his countless instances of saadhugiris, bigg boss had to bend the rules to incorporate his beliefs. In fact, with Siddhu's relentless refusal to participate in the nominations process, saare bigg boss ke darshak roti-bhilakti delnaaz ban gaye hainLOL

The one about shampy aunty is the funniest. ROFL Too good!!
Sampat Pal Devi is busy clearing the chicken shred  stuck between her teeth with her right hand index finger, but without removing the finger, nods her head vigorously to let Big Boss know she is very comfortable and Aal iz Wale!

I have a feeling that I might get up and offer Shampy a tooth pick when I see her teeth in tomorrow's episodeTongue

Thanks a lot for quoting the extracts that made you smile or laugh and liking the post Blackie ji...quite a few threads there now...do check the unseen ones! Hopefully, they will make you laugh too!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nomination Round October 08th (NOT SHOWN ON TV) (Page 15)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
lol nice one amazing post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

nemesis-4-u

Goldie

nemesis-4-u

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
aapne sidhuji pe Phd kia hai kya????
i mean itni detail me observe karna... fir aisi creativity se likhna...!!!!
too gud!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Omg too gd ROFL tuchi cha gaye guru LOL
Thanks Ankit...you seem to be busy off late!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.